End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calibrations

11-08-2012

Delaying the end of season 2 is really unfair to all the players who worked hard to get their 1500+ gold rating on time. All these delays are doing is allowing less diligent players to get the same rewards. It cheapens the accomplishment for me and many other players. This season should have ended almost a month ago. Come on guys...

Uproar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Wow. So long for the update that was comming for months, GG Riot.

hyponikZ

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibrations View Post
Delaying the end of season 2 is really unfair to all the players who worked hard to get their 1500+ gold rating on time. All these delays are doing is allowing less diligent players to get the same rewards. It cheapens the accomplishment for me and many other players. This season should have ended almost a month ago. Come on guys...

rofl...stfu

The True Riske13

11-08-2012

Thank you for another great season and i am looking foword to the next season and all its glory.

Rito Hates Me

11-08-2012

I want my coveted silver medal now, please hurry.

Iesou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawburrtt View Post
In response to the bold right there: I managed to hit gold (1514) before dropping down again (it sucks, but it happens I suppose). I am still qualified for the rewards yes? Now, I understand that it's based on top rating period, but this post there says that "Based on the highest rating you earned between the 12th..etc." Does this mean that if you are not gold at that time, then you won't be qualified?

Bro, you'll get your rewards. You made gold a few weeks ago if I remember right.

FrostTech

11-08-2012

Give us an update...Don't leave us swaying in the wind

DirtyJokerz

11-08-2012

Get it out already oh my god!

Reedonidas

11-08-2012

how can they miss a deadline they themselves set months ago why not just say LATE 2012 or something and people wouldnt be disappointed in the first place

you wouldnt have to delay it if the deadlines you set were honest ones

Lawlicon

11-08-2012

Careful Riot, your reminding your player base of Blizzard.