Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

End-of-Season Two Patch Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AneeI

11-07-2012

Hopefully they have a update on this patch soon. Can't wait to see the patch notes!

Countershock

11-07-2012

because of the extreme delay I was able to get gold! thanks riot for polishing your patch

Steeze

11-07-2012

Riot could you honestly hurry up; elo hell is REALLY getting on my nerves right now...

TheRussianFive

11-08-2012

How can it take this long? You've known when the new season was coming for months ahead of time but yet you still have to delay this 2 days? It makes no sense, if you want to consider yourself professionals you're not showing it. Yes, I have nothing to do right now so I'm ranting.

Mister Simple

11-08-2012

Take your time, Riot. I need GOLD!!!

ShiroKado

11-08-2012

CMON RELEASE THE PATCH I WANT MY WAR HERO JANNA SKIN

i dont even play janna

well i guess it's good for those people struggling to get to 1500 or their respective objective, but i don't really like this delay :/ its already been 3 days since promised date. you nerf every month anyway, just release it and nerf later.

SIayerShadow

Recruiter

11-08-2012

This is funny, i cant understandad how a serius company like riot cant do what he said.

BlackFlames

11-08-2012

I hope this "end of season patch" will fix the black screen bug cause seriously riot if it doesn't I might just quit!

SpiteOnYOU

11-08-2012

Quote:
SøµñÐ:
normaly it was on 5 november... now riot told me im ban till new season and im ban until 07... and now u are sayin me... that new season wont going to start...

i have a friend who's been banned alot and never seen banned till next season, good riddance with ya till next season if you gonna get banned that much :P

Just a forum acc

11-08-2012

Any ETA?

first it was 23rd(or 26th?) October, then 6th Nov, and now? Until further notice?