End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AneeI

11-07-2012

Hopefully they have a update on this patch soon. Can't wait to see the patch notes!

Countershock

11-07-2012

because of the extreme delay I was able to get gold! thanks riot for polishing your patch

Steeze

11-07-2012

Riot could you honestly hurry up; elo hell is REALLY getting on my nerves right now...

TheRussianFive

11-08-2012

How can it take this long? You've known when the new season was coming for months ahead of time but yet you still have to delay this 2 days? It makes no sense, if you want to consider yourself professionals you're not showing it. Yes, I have nothing to do right now so I'm ranting.

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Take your time, Riot. I need GOLD!!!

ShiroKado

11-08-2012

CMON RELEASE THE PATCH I WANT MY WAR HERO JANNA SKIN

i dont even play janna

well i guess it's good for those people struggling to get to 1500 or their respective objective, but i don't really like this delay :/ its already been 3 days since promised date. you nerf every month anyway, just release it and nerf later.

SIayerShadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

This is funny, i cant understandad how a serius company like riot cant do what he said.

BlackFlames

11-08-2012

I hope this "end of season patch" will fix the black screen bug cause seriously riot if it doesn't I might just quit!

SpiteOnYOU

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S View Post
normaly it was on 5 november... now riot told me im ban till new season and im ban until 07... and now u are sayin me... that new season wont going to start...
i have a friend who's been banned alot and never seen banned till next season, good riddance with ya till next season if you gonna get banned that much :P

Just a forum acc

11-08-2012

Any ETA?

first it was 23rd(or 26th?) October, then 6th Nov, and now? Until further notice?