End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sting88

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shacˇ Only View Post
as someone thats got many accounts to 1500 and 2 accounts this one and my main above 2k this one i got 2k in under 70 games im going to have to tell you, YOU ARE WRONG elo hell doesnt exist you can play at 900 elo and win every game, i played on my friends account at her house whos 900 elo and i average a penta kill every game 6 games running now. so please tell me elo hell exists because i can tell you that you are wrong this isnt just 1 time either there are accounts out there with 1000 wins and 50 loss beacuse they dodged their way down to low elo then won their way back up its easy to play at low elo if you are dont deserve to be there.
Like I said, high level players can get out of elo hell, mid level plays can't neccesarily do the same. So really I am not wrong... you just didnt read.

Shac├│ Only

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britzius View Post
This is not true at all. I have played a lot of games, and I consider myself a good player. However, no matter how good I do, if my team feeds or goes afk, they get fed somehow. And when they get fed, I die, and my score turns to ****.

It is inevitable.
you are simply put wrong, your ego is too big to realize that sometimes kda doesnt matter there are simply many times you have to die for the greater good ive seen many players that have outstanding kdas after games but they lose games because they are too scared of dying

Ducky Warfare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimofo View Post
whoa

Please do take your time
Obama wins, Flawless Victory
Obama wins. Cause people like you are too ignorant to realize what he is doing to this country. Don't vote if you know nothing of politics.

Borukan

11-07-2012

skill :
Rappel:

On enemy cast: Elise and her spiderlings ascend high into the air and descend upon an enemy target.
On ground cast: Elise and her spiderlings ascend high into the air, becoming untargetable for two seconds. Casting Rappel on a nearby enemy during this time will descend upon your target.
recomender addd one affect more On allied: elise and her spiderlingh ascend high into teh air and decentd upon on allied target (like minion or ward or champion)

SoulxPrayer

11-07-2012

more delays

Bloodshackle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Season two was so fun i dont want it to end T_T

DaRumpleforeskin

11-07-2012

As long as you buff elise, take all the time in the world

DaRumpleforeskin

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borukan View Post
skill :
Rappel:

On enemy cast: Elise and her spiderlings ascend high into the air and descend upon an enemy target.
On ground cast: Elise and her spiderlings ascend high into the air, becoming untargetable for two seconds. Casting Rappel on a nearby enemy during this time will descend upon your target.
recomender addd one affect more On allied: elise and her spiderlingh ascend high into teh air and decentd upon on allied target (like minion or ward or champion)
That would be pretty broken if you could do that, it would be almost impossible to gank elise, I doubt they will do that

Britzius

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shacˇ Only View Post
you are simply put wrong, your ego is too big to realize that sometimes kda doesnt matter there are simply many times you have to die for the greater good ive seen many players that have outstanding kdas after games but they lose games because they are too scared of dying
You are very wrong. I do not have a big ego, just confidence. If you get feeders and afk'ers, it doesn't matter how good you are, you will lose 95% of your games. I have won 4v5 before.

Shac├│ Only

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britzius View Post
You are very wrong. I do not have a big ego, just confidence. If you get feeders and afk'ers, it doesn't matter how good you are, you will lose 95% of your games. I have won 4v5 before.
well then on my 6 different accounts and 3 of them 2k i guess ive never ran into a problem of me losing more than 40% of games below 2k
soooooooooooooo I GUSS IM WRONG AFTER MY THOUSAND+ GAMES you must be right you must have never been able to do anything about your team ever and its not your fault. me and many pro players like chaox who just leveled his smurf too we ar ejust lucky not good there are some people 1200 elo that could be 2k if they werent trolled im sorry