End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Britzius

11-07-2012

Elo hell will always be there. Riot does not care about fixing this. If they did, they would have already. It is rather annoying when you put someone on ignore, and yet some time later you get them in the game again.

People that afk/intentionally feed should be banned from RANKED games. Let them play normal games, but not RANKED GAMES. Teach them a darn lesson, and use a banning system for ranked games.

1 day for first offense (Say after doing it 2-3 times, in case people do dc etc)
3 day second offense

and so on.

TokenRyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shacˇ Only View Post
The ELO system is far from perfect it's designed for chess, but it's by far the best thing you can do in a team based game for solo que. realistically solo que shouldn't exist but after like 400 games it's pretty accurate. Some people are good enough to be higher but they simply lack the ability to unite a team and basically tell them how to play. If you truly believe that you aren't in the right elo then yo uneed to take control of your team and make things happen. It's how you win and every team needs a leader if no one else is stepping up you step up.
I agree with you there but the hard part is getting a team thats in elo hell to really listen. More often that not i hear, "stfu tryhard" "you're in elo hell why should i listen to you" "whatever nub" the list goes on....

Shac├│ Only

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokenRyn View Post
I agree with you there but the hard part is getting a team thats in elo hell to really listen. More often that not i hear, "stfu tryhard" "you're in elo hell why should i listen to you" "whatever nub" the list goes on....
They listen if you show that you are capable of winning games. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/1...0#ranked-stats
you know how i did that? i made my team get objectives i got baron at 15min almost every game i got drag once i was 6 i made the plays happen i shut down there jungler almost every game and stoped all his ganks. if you do stuff like that if you get your team objectives they will listen.

Shac├│ Only

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britzius View Post
Elo hell will always be there. Riot does not care about fixing this. If they did, they would have already. It is rather annoying when you put someone on ignore, and yet some time later you get them in the game again.

People that afk/intentionally feed should be banned from RANKED games. Let them play normal games, but not RANKED GAMES. Teach them a darn lesson, and use a banning system for ranked games.

1 day for first offense (Say after doing it 2-3 times, in case people do dc etc)
3 day second offense

and so on.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/1...0#ranked-stats
look at my ranked stats i troll all the time still 2k elo, trolls arent the reason you cant move up . some games you cant win sure but some games the enemy cant win no matter what you do. its just how it is you play enough games it will balance itself out. everyone focuses on all the games they cant win because of trolls think about the enemy once in a while some games THEY cant win.

Encore

11-07-2012

Quote:
look at my ranked stats i troll all the time still 2k elo, trolls arent the reason you cant move up . some games you cant win sure but some games the enemy cant win no matter what you do. its just how it is you play enough games it will balance itself out. everyone focuses on all the games they cant win because of trolls think about the enemy once in a while some games THEY cant win.
sorry but what you just said has 0 truth

DirtyJokerz

11-07-2012

Pfft they're almost getting worst that Blizzard with Diablo 3 what the hell.

Shac├│ Only

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleek View Post
sorry but what you just said has 0 truth
so your logic you get trolled more than everyone else. you are the one that doesnt win games because of trolls not anyone else the enemy never has trolls

SoulxPrayer

11-07-2012

:/

Britzius

11-07-2012

Quote:

This is not true at all. I have played a lot of games, and I consider myself a good player. However, no matter how good I do, if my team feeds or goes afk, they get fed somehow. And when they get fed, I die, and my score turns to ****.

It is inevitable.

Miss Moonlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

i wanna my jannaa