End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

creighton13

11-07-2012

well this is dumb

JarlaxelBaenre

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by autism5ever View Post
pls give another week

i broke up with my gf and quit my job so i can get 2.2k
Pure Awesomeness

Style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

First off, anyone that thinks its November 13th isn't a good reader. Preseason starts next patch. If you look closely at what they said, in their FAQ, "ELO that is gained in the preseason will carry over to season 3" (AKA NOV13)

Byakuya11

11-07-2012

sounds amazing cant wait. keep up the good work riot

Kyukyuu

11-07-2012

nuuuuuuuuuu i need time for gold eloooooooooo

Tete de tigre

11-07-2012

!!!

Excalicur7

11-07-2012

Plz remove the dodge queue(during champ select) ban or make it to only 1min.

LOL matchmaking is a total garbage,filled wth trolls picking(insta-locking) any champ they want so i wound up wth like 3 squishy carry and a stupid Teemo,while my opposing team has a Darius ,Jayce ,Alister ,etc and it becomes a guaranteed loss.If i dodge queue i'll b punished and given a time ban.

I hv like 300+ win in normal game and still i gt ppl who jst who instalock during matchmaking without even thinking whether we need a tank,is the team too squishy?,do we need ap ?-ppl do dont even know how to form a decent team most of the time.

Also plz consider giving the same amount of IP to losing team as the winning team if the losing team has afk/leavers for more than 10min.There will always be leavers-bad network,unstable patch,PC trouble,powercut,etc it could be anything.So why the losing team has to suffer and get less IP when its the leavers fault tht they couldn't win + they r wasting time because they cant surrender b4 20mins.

Another option may b like u cn surrender after 8 min if u get a leaver at the very start.

New items,masteries,spells wont make LOL more satisfying if the above problems frequently persists.

Blutkampf

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalicur7 View Post
Plz remove the dodge queue(during champ select) ban or make it to only 1min.

LOL matchmaking is a total garbage,filled wth trolls picking(insta-locking) any champ they want so i wound up wth like 3 squishy carry and a stupid Teemo,while my opposing team has a Darius ,Jayce ,Alister ,etc and it becomes a guaranteed loss.If i dodge queue i'll b punished and given a time ban.

I hv like 300+ win in normal game and still i gt ppl who jst who instalock during matchmaking without even thinking whether we need a tank,is the team too squishy?,do we need ap ?-ppl do dont even know how to form a decent team most of the time.

Also plz consider giving the same amount of IP to losing team as the winning team if the losing team has afk/leavers for more than 10min.There will always be leavers-bad network,unstable patch,PC trouble,powercut,etc it could be anything.So why the losing team has to suffer and get less IP when its the leavers fault tht they couldn't win + they r wasting time because they cant surrender b4 20mins.

Another option may b like u cn surrender after 8 min if u get a leaver at the very start.

New items,masteries,spells wont make LOL more satisfying if the above problems frequently persists.
Are you kidding me?
If you leave its your problem.
If you got a noob team then its your problem, because you can leave and wait 30 minutes or you play a game for 30-40 minutes and loose.

EvoG Ihop

11-07-2012

Please include a fix for the after champ select crashes

Boogna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IhopTheBaker View Post
Please include a fix for the after champ select crashes

i second this notion, its anoying and when your client crashes during champ select,... i also get taged with a 30min wait. its one of the purist forms of bs i can think of.