End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARVERitUP View Post
But really, you guys don't need to hide the fact that you're all drunk at a staff party and wanted to make sure your programmers aren't hung over when they finish the patch, so you gave them the day off, right?
I'm happy they're drunk in that case... I just need one more day... ONE MORE day... This elo can't hold me back, when im playing on a good computer that doesn't lag and requires low settings on League to not blow up, I stomp. I can get 160 elo in one day, I just need the time...

If only i never argued with trolls... I would've never gotten banned.

KennyZaraki

11-06-2012

Great job Tribunal keep it up.

Ohboyuh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
Please just patch it tomorrow, if there's errors, we don't want an unexpected patch, most people already know its delayed, it would suck to get it out of the blue when its fixed, just patch tomorrow please.
Please don't patch it tomorrow I am so close to gold

Gayrider

11-06-2012

Please take your time. I Appreciated the waiting.
21 elo from plat

GenesisLau

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Nice!!

Sachidanada

11-07-2012

lool deadlines mean nothing.

VVorlcl

11-07-2012

Now, I know this may seem like a silly idea, but could we give Nidalee the same love that Jayce and Elise have by giving us her ult at level one? You know, to commemorate Season Three?

Mr Picoo2

11-07-2012

buff urself plz voli

ZestyWonderbeast

11-07-2012

They should add a report option for people who ask for honor, but didn't actually do anything to be honored. Not to ban, but do something like remove some honor. It kind of peeves me when people do nothing spectacular all game, then randomly ask for honor.

Pandora531

11-07-2012

I hope this season ends within this week