End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ßubbletèa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

what day is the patch?

P3teRN4ToR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I started this session. And im ready for my gold elo!!!!!! I cant wait! Thanks riot fir making this game so amazing!

KinKill

11-06-2012

I'm glad you're taking your time, try not to knock the servers down again kay? ;]

Maglad One Chain

11-06-2012

Im not as interested in the rewards as I am in the balance changes. Will stealth be touched again? will Sivir get an ulti that actually helps her? will the new soraka get her cutesy, mystical clothes back? (the new ones are so boring, and yes I know is not a balance thing but heck if it doesnt causes less people to play her), will we see a balanced Shen? it seems to be hit or miss with him so far, making him too strong or too weak every time.

What will happen with all the bugs we reported in the PBE but that still havent seen a fix?

DatSonaSwag

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubbleta View Post
what day is the patch?
four hours

Old OneTwo

11-06-2012

plz slow it down,im not getting my gold yet.need 1 day more

CARVERitUP

11-06-2012

But really, you guys don't need to hide the fact that you're all drunk at a staff party and wanted to make sure your programmers aren't hung over when they finish the patch, so you gave them the day off, right?

Nooberest cake

11-06-2012

riot people please can you make yorick stronger his way too weak i know that he was too strong but please make him atleast then have cooldown reducted slightly and mana costs thank you for listening

Dieselboy

11-06-2012

what kind of project manager ***** decided the language of that post? Pull the trigger? How about you get your 'ducks in a row' and 'strategize a plan' before you 'pull the trigger' and put more bull**** meaningless corporate terms in your announcements... way to sound like my boss

ColdMinded

11-06-2012

Season 2 Was Great, Just Like Season 1 Was. Hope To See More Greatness Coming From Riot. Expecting To See More Epic Champions, Maybe A Re-Model On Shen. Just Keep The Same Move Set Though & Stats