End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Concede

11-06-2012

I have ranked queues? nice work riot :]

neldernelder16

11-06-2012

Gj gms ;d

polpol

11-06-2012

well we all know its going to be soon but does soon means tonight or tomorow ?

Resizt

11-06-2012

So when is the patch?

LipsOfMadAngel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

My ELO IS 1498. 2 more elo until gold but its too late now, i was on queue suddenly they logout my account because i got suspended for 1 week... i got trolled by riot

DA MAN WITH KFC

11-06-2012

I was in the middle of a solo ranked queue and everyone started disconnecting... is it because they're testing out the patches?

HangukmaI

11-06-2012

Could you please postpone it one day ? I only need 2 more wins for my rank team to be gold please !!

VnZlRocker

11-06-2012

xq no puedo entrar me dice que me cuenta esta suspendida porque termine una partida y no me sali de una vez y no puedo entrar quien meexplica q tengop q hacer

IGetFirstBlood

11-06-2012

Please postpone...

Atear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I*******I View Post
Before this season ends I just wanna say a couple of things about ranked games:

After playing more than 200 games i was never able to even get a positive win/lose score.

This is because you make people start from such a low elo score so you play with a lot of people that should be banned a long time ago, also the game doesn´t balance the match when people leave.

So you think u can make people happy changing items stats... tell me how that will improve your poor banning system or your non existent in- game balancing system.

I know a lot of people think the same about this and a lot of people just stop trying playing ranked games because they get dissapointed when they just go directly to elohell for just playing a couple of games without having any fault and after that its almost impossible to get out of there.

In my case i started very well then i lost a match because a teammate was afk, then i won the next, then i lost again because of the same reason.... now imagine that for the next 200+ games.....

Well that was my season.... tried my best and got absolutely perjudicated by people that should be banned.

So... in resume: - Reporting system useless after u have been already trolled
- We need a balance system in- game when someone leaves
- People should start from a higher elo so we dont get stuck with bad players so early
Sure, because the reason more than half those games are losses couldn't POSSIBLY have anything to do with you being in them. cuz your so pro.