End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spottycakes

11-06-2012

Why did the top rating get reset? Real life took over and I couldn't play for several months, then my top rating was reset to the decayed elo of 1400. :[

13itchGetDown

11-06-2012

Could you please give us a rough estimate so we don't attempt to get an elo too far away when we really only have... say 2days?

Or so that people don't give up trying to get an elo thinking they have 2 days but they really have 2 weeks?

Shines

11-06-2012

I have a question, I keep trying to look around for the answer but I can't seem to find it. Will members within the community who are lets say Silver tier within there solo/duo , but they are Gold tier within 3 vs 3 with there team. Will they achieve the Gold reward pack? Meaning the Gold Border, Janna skin .etc? Because looking from what was said before it is based off your highest "Tier." It doesn't say which ranked type it was, in this case speaking of 3 type of ranked tiers you can get it in 3vs3, 5vs5, duo/solo? Can I please have a answer to this, I would really like to know as I think plenty of people are looking for the answer to this.

Le Misérable

11-06-2012

Can you be more vague ?

Vulk

11-06-2012

Any eta on this...

BlueWallpaper

11-06-2012

do people think we have an extra day or not?

Best Kimchi NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Hopefully we get at least another day.

IBastardI

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrojan12 View Post
So you are saying people with higher elo should suffer because they are new? Really take the time to think that through.
NO. im not saying that. Im just saying that people that start playing ranked just need to get a couple of afkrs so they get into elohell and never get out of there.

Also winning ranked games is just a matter of luck until you get a good ranking

So ranked games sytem was pretty bad for a lot of people this season, and a lot of good players get perjudicated by too much leavers.

i love how people downvote my last post for telling the true...

iAmZeroLimit

11-06-2012

Just release Zed already...

Oakshrian

11-06-2012

Will the soft reset be based off of out current elo or our highest like the rewards? I was trolled pretty horridly on my main and dropped nearly 200 elo... I'm getting reset by my highest right?