End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zeh

11-06-2012

Wish you'd go more in-depth with some of these updates, but I'm glad you're updating us at all. Thanks.

ReyMisteryo

11-06-2012

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`□´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Samflash3

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggle Billie View Post
What an extremely vague post.
I suppose you were expecting some UNBEARABLE PUN

Voodoó

11-06-2012

Still no idea when patch is gonna happen?

Ro11MeAnotherJ

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
Summoners,

We’re continuing to work hard on the end of season patch which includes your rewards for Season Two. We’re still ironing out a few kinks, and we aren’t going to deploy until we’re confident it’s ready and polished.

As a result, ranked queues will remain available until we’re ready to pull the trigger on the patch. Your end of season rewards will still be based on the highest rating you earned between September 12th and when maintenance begins for the upcoming patch. Thanks for your patience!
I just lost 200 elo cuz i cant seem to get a good match going on with the team will picks and ban's with out giving it to the other team i just would like to not get my silver from season two and i think you should rethink the rewards system for next season cuz working my ass off trying hard but getting put it **** selfish teams that pick champs that dont even make seance to use then having to dodge and wait 30 min or get a lose it just dont make any seance i know its part of the game but it shouldn't be the whole game picks and bans is fun but maybe we should make a team voting bans for season three

UncleChin

11-06-2012

when plz post a time or something

Shraeka Tsaalim

11-06-2012

Well it sure seems like Riot is going to stay quiet on this one. I'm sure they are not even reading our comments and so our pleas of "hurry up," go completely unnoticed and are thus null and void.

PlatinumPanda55

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Does anyone know when the next update will be?

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDestruction View Post
please take your time.
my thought exactly

Aerothal

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPanda55 View Post
Does anyone know when the next update will be?
Soon® ... XD