Creative Design AMA - Zed, the Master of Shadows

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

waterbird1

11-06-2012

is there any (hidden) relation/passive with vayne and zed, because vayne says something like: only shadows are to be feared?
Do his shadows have shadows?
Is there a interaction with Leona?

Merce in trainin

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timechild View Post
I got a couple questions about him.
1.Why did he join the League?
I'd like to know this too. That and the recent champs after Zyra don't have an explanation as to why this champion or that champion joined the League. Are you guys going to change all of the Lores so that they don't say why they joined or will you guys later explain the reasons to the recent champions?

RevengeBish

11-06-2012

What does Zed think of the Void, and what would he think of someone who innately opposes his being - Lux?

CloudCarry

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnomad View Post
Not a question, just wanted to say that Zed seems pretty cool. I like his bio.
fuk you travis. <3

rootlock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

The story is great; I love the character. But, why did he join the league? Doesn't seem to make sense.

BelligerentGnu

11-06-2012

So there's obviously a big question in Zed's bio - what happened in the temple? Do you have/can you tell us about any plans to reveal this to summoners? What about other 'hanging questions' in the league, such as Varus' transformation, Nautilus' background, Diana/Leona's lesbian romance? (utterly serious about that last one.)

Why did you choose 'shadows' to be a counterpart to the Ionian Ninja idea of balance? (relatedly, will Zed have the "Ninjas work better alone" hidden passive?)

Similarly, you seem to have gone with a fair number of relation/rivalry lores recently - Kha'Zix/Rengar, Draven/Daruis, Jayce/Viktor, Diana/Leona - What's your thinking behind this decision?

When are we going to learn more about the nifty new Lore things you folks are cooking up?

Canis Trucido

11-06-2012

So far I love everything about zed except just his name. His name just associates so many things that AREN'T ninja. Is there any possibility of his name being changed?

SlashStarEX

11-06-2012

How does Zed stack in terms of physical strength / mental strength when compared to other champions?
Does he seek to fight the triumvirate or assassinate them or prove that his way is the best?

BelligerentGnu

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Can't say, but it's definitely not Steve Blum! Sorry!
WHY NOT ಠ_ಠ

Seriously, I cannot think of another creative endeavour that doesn't credit their actors. It makes NO sense at all.

Rule665

11-06-2012

"Zed now offers power to those who embrace knowledge of the shadows, and slays those who cling to ignorance."

Has anyone embraced the knowledge of the shadows from Zed? Has he taken on a favorite student(apprentice, successor)?