Creative Design AMA - Zed, the Master of Shadows

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuther

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Finally, Shen has come into his own as the Eye of Twilight. For the moment, he and Zed are likely evenly matched.
You might say they're... balanced.

Kamku

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickDunbar View Post
Will Zed have "This unit is a Flippin ninja" buff"
If I remeber correctly he has it in the pbe so he should get it.

Kamku

11-06-2012

Oh i got one will he balanced on release?

and if so, will he hate himself for it?

NickDunbar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamku View Post
If I remeber correctly he has it in the pbe so he should get it.
ok cool thanks!

Lyon Strife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Who was your based champions for Zed ?

Lore and Art

Also, why is Shen know has one of the best Solo Top his equal ?

KiteAzure

11-06-2012

This is a pokemon line up. Syndra- Jeese, Zed- James, Shen-ashe, Kennen- Pikachu, and Akali- Misty. New skins Inc I hope ahaha.

Skardyn

11-06-2012

What are the ninjas balancing? If Zed is darkness, and the Kinkou Order is the middle, then what is the light?

Zenmetsu Saseru

11-06-2012

Will there be a Power Rangers skin?

Gage

11-06-2012

RiotRunaan! You should really consider putting this quote, coming from Zed, when he dies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Yp2L6c2KM

He should say it like he is dying though, of course. Thanks!

The Vikachu

11-06-2012

Quote:
This is probably a little too much speculation, but Zed ordered his followers to kill the other ninjas. Was Zed just sitting around doing nothing while Shen saved a few of his clanmates? Because according to the lore, Zed had surpassed Shen in power, and if he had fought him head on, then none of them would have escaped alive, while the shadow ninjas slew everyone, and while Zed deals with Shen, unless Shen had grown stronger by following the path of balance through and true.
Well, Shen is a tank that can teleport to allies. Taunt Zed to let the others escape, then ult to them.

Also, is there a possibility of another ninja opposing balance, but from the other side of the spectrum (light)? Would make for a nice three-way war. And if that ninja could flip as well, then it could have a "This unit is a ninja flipper" buff

Oh, and my personal theory regarding Zed and Shen's father is that the Zed's shadow is sentient. Shen's father was able to reason with Zed, but before Zed could reconcile with him, his shadow killed Shen's father as well as Zed himself. Which is why the shadow stuff was forbidden in the first place. Alternately, Shen's father succumbed to the temptation of power and killed Zed to take his place. Maybe he was plotting that the whole time but wasn't able to open the box himself. Or maybe he had the shadow techniques when he was younger and had a "relapse" of his former addiction to the magic.