Creative Design AMA - Zed, the Master of Shadows

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chevaliersombre

11-06-2012

is the resemblance to shredder intentional or is it just a "oh he kinda does look like it doesn't he" kind of thing?

GhettoMacGyver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I have a few so bear with me please. XD

What is Zed's goal for entering the League? He seems like he's already kind of achieved his goal of crushing the balance and dealing a pretty severe blow to Shen.

What is the situation with Shen's father? (This isn't so directly towards Zed but to kind of encompass Shen's lore) didn't Shen have to bear witness to his father's torture as a part of his initiation? Or is his lore getting a tweak?

What happened to Champion Reflections!? I use to love those D:

Does he have any particularly strong students which he might consider bringing for assistance?

Were there any other "forbidden techniques" that the Kinkou may have sealed away besides the shadow technique?

p.s. Love the champ, hope he comes out awesome. :3

Drakial

11-06-2012

Akali's new lore is either she is Zeds twin and they gained knowledge together or she was his student fell in love with Shen and betrayed him.
Calling it

h 2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
He probably finds Lux childish and naive... and he's not really fond of light being thrown around while he's trying to do his shadowy moves, after all. : )
Is that how it work? Light weakens shadow?

What ever happened to "the brighter the light, the darker the shadow it casts?"

Zed should be pretty in touch with Lux's dark psychotic uncontrollably laughing serial killer side, in my opinion.

CoolGuyCantDie

11-06-2012

His favorite student is probably Akali isn't?

Cerubois

11-06-2012

Did Zed actually manage to find the box in the temple after his return and attack?

His bio says he ordered his underlings to 'seize it', but doesn't say whether or not they managed to do so.

LawliettX

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbaNoctis View Post
Oh hey, I'm going to post and it'll be serious this time. Weird.

Anyhow, this is something I just realized.
This is basically the plot of Episodes 1-3 of Star Wars. Yeah, that's right. Obi-Wan Kenobi is split into Shen and Shen's father and Zed is Anakin Skywalker with a bit of Emperor Palpatine thrown in.
Also, he's Voldemort from Harry Potter. Shen's father is Dumbledore.
Well, you are wrong. Shen is Sabin and Zed is Vargas, both characters from Final Fantasy VI.

Sulgani

11-06-2012

his mask has a meaning?

Syclicient

11-06-2012

I just figured it out! Akali was with zed, and she was his favourite student but she left. :O

BlackStarwind

11-06-2012

hmm if zed was devoured by kha'zix could he learn the way of the shadow 0.0

on a more serious note lol
Does shen hate zed for what he did or is it more of zed hates shen and shen was taught to forgive or something along those lines.