Udyr Type Ranged ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Albert Qaeda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Have you ever thought of giving a ranged ADC similar design to udyr. for instance

Q: Maybe a Slow like Ashe for 3 seconds then diminishes to a slow similar to red buff or less.

W: Maybe a Grevious wound apply for 5 seconds with damage over time which diminishes to a small damage over time.

E: A large splash AOE dmg for 5 seconds similar to the upgraded tiamat toggle which then diminishes to a smaller AOE damage.

R: Maybe a skill shot similar to corki's ult in terms of ammunition style and similar to varus' Q in terms of length and penetration style.

remember this idea came to me just a little while ago so the abilities obviously wouldnt be finalised, just brainstorming.

Thanks

LastCenturien

02-09-2013

Q: Reload bow with a single Poison Arrow, your next shot will shoot a poison arrow that deals regualer physical damage plus (.4 ap) Applys Grevious Wound

W: Reload bow with a single Havoc Arrow, Your next arrow will cause target to be feared for a short 1 sec (all levels, long cooldown)

E: Reload bow with a single Penatrive Arrow, Your next shot deals (1.2 physical damage + ignores a small amount of flat armor

R: Reload bow with a single Blinding Arrow, Target can not see farther then it's own vision or anything else for 3 sec and is silenced

All Abilities are available at level 1 and all can be leveled up 5 times minus one ability that would only be level 3

that is more like udyr

Kronikmagii

02-09-2013

Passive Ability - Each time you change a stance your Attack speed is increased by 40% for 5 seconds.

Q - Passive Stance: Damage increased by 15/30/45/60/75 for each basic attack.
Active: For 5 seconds attacks slow enemies by 40% for 4 seconds

W - Passive Stance: You gain Life Steal, in percent 10/15/20/25/30
Active: You throw up a shield that protects you from 100/150/200/250/300 damage or for 4/4.5/5/5.5/6 seconds

E - Passive Stance: Your Armor and Magic Resist are increased by 15/30/45/60/75
Active: You break free of all Slows/Debuffs and your Movement Speed is increased by(in percent) 20/30/40/50/60 for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds

R - Passive Stance: Your attacks burn the enemy for a portion of their health depending on how much is missing.
Active: For the first 8 seconds, you gain 400/500/600 Attack Range and your attacks deal(in percent) 50/65/80 of your AD as Splash Damage.

**Note, stances dont stack, you lose the passive of a Stance the moment you switch to another.

I tweaked this idea to give it a Main Damage Output, a Shield/Heal, an Escape, and an Ultimate.

I think this is a very viable Champion, you should expand on this, I may even do it if you don't want to.

Albert Qaeda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikmagii View Post
I think this is a very viable Champion, you should expand on this, I may even do it if you don't want to.
Haha mate, go ahead all yours, i just want a riot person to see it.