Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jdorty

11-08-2012

I was never a fan of barrier. I feel like it is too similar of a defensive skill to heal to make viable, but without the drawbacks of grievous wounds or ignite. This means the only way to 'balance' it would be to make it shield for less than heal and/or a longer cooldown, but then why would you ever choose it?

Just seems like an unnecessary change to SR =/

Jdorty

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConn View Post
The 30 min wait is good because a person can be a troll by leaving, wait 5 mins, then do the same thing. But you need to calm down, maybe they actually had a plan, you just need to wait it out. The swearing was NOT needed, and the 30 min should stay in place, not only because of the trolls, but if a person truly needs to leave, they, one: shouldn't be on in the first place, and two; this is to discourage things like what you did, just see it out man, and fill in what you need to.
The 30 minutes would be fine if the LoL client wasn't so buggy. I've had multiple times in duo queue where my partner or I gets a bug where the client never loads them and they have to restart, leading to them either randoming or never connecting. When you're forced to dodge because of game bugs and it leads to a 30 minute wait, it is kind of a problem.

Or when you have a troll in your team who is purposefully trying to get others to rage or quit., The troll isn't punished, but the person who doesn't want to go through a 30 minute game with him.

There should at least be a dodge or two allowed every hour or two before the 30 minute penalty.

Krystalmyth

11-08-2012

Flash should be a default skill for all summoners in addition to the other two. It is too important to the damn game. Raise the CD, more if you need to, and make it a default skill so that it (as it is already) something everyone has, and has to think about. This way new combinations of summoner spells can be experimented with .As long as Flash is on the table, nobody is going to play with stuff like Garrison, no matter how much you buff it.

mrlunes

11-08-2012

hope teemo gets nerfed. we all know how he is over powered and over played

mrlunes

11-08-2012

Nerf teemo!!!

Ajax Oilid

11-08-2012

RIOT, pls, do something with matchmaking, how come i (5k+games in all) can be matchmaked with <100 games guys + that absolutely random ranked games, one time person gets 1st win and his elo already like 1300 and other early wins give that much amount of elo, what the hell?! He may not even have full runes and not knowing anything about warding, but his elo is rising like a rocket! Its team game, so he has like 1/10 importance in a result, what if he gets good teammates and bad opponents that first games after 30 lvl and gets absolutely free elo?

Another thing is that this elo lvl jsut so ambiguous, player may get +200 going solo top and then, in the next game, jsut change his mind to jungler and feeding enemies, not being able to gank, not warding dragon+buffs, not knowing how to counterjungle, not using smite in time, etc AND game is wasted for whole team.

Why there's no option to choose your role (and having elo for each role to be matchmaked approapriately) before matchmaking starts? JUST WHY?!

For example, if player is experienced jungler, he gets his lvl of elo and choosing [jungler role ranked] he's matchmaked judging by his jungler elo and it would be much more fair than being matchmaked by overall elo and who knows what he would play or ever played at all?

Insípid

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
There are some variants that are popping up, though not sure on their long-term viability. Cait/Corki mid with 2x bruiser bot, for example.

My thought is that in most solo queue games, you should do a standard approach because it's easier to coordinate with random people that way. In 5's, I think experimentation is much more open (IE Froggen's Lee mid). There's a lot still out there!
Hmm dont call it Froggen's Lee mid >.>. Others have done Lee mid before he has. Such as oRB Link

Arsinite

11-08-2012

Please let cleanse able to disrupt a suppression!

Ajax Oilid

11-08-2012

OH MY GOD! I absolutely forgot. Forget about anything, RIOT, just forget about any suggestions, but, please, i beg rioters to implement TRANSFER to ANY SERVER. My precious definetely not blitzcrank, hextech sion, that super maokai, judgement kayle, some old removed skins, so much of fun and unique stuff left on my ~500$ EU West account. I really want all this fun back on my new NA acc and i believe there are many of others who would like to do the same.

Jdorty

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsinite View Post
Please let cleanse able to disrupt a suppression!
Meh, I'm indifferent, but I think if QSS can, then cleanse should. Either nerf QSS or buff cleanse =/