Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leadrose

11-07-2012

I noticed that when you destroy an inhibitor that promote is useless in that lane because it only works on the heavy artillery minions but not the super minions seems kinda stupid if you ask me but anyways just wondering if you guys are gonna fix that or not because I do find that skill helpful when pushing a lane with my ranged champions like miss fortune.

hursbjurfy

11-07-2012

"We’ve added a certain shielding spell from Proving Grounds"
if they just straight up add barrier to summoners rift that will **** over so many champs and cause major imbalances for champs that were previously lacking a durability spell. if this isn't done right it could potentially break the game

Dogadewd

11-07-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...isplay.php?f=2

ARAM MATCH MAKING.

3,927 REPLIES
17,306 "YES" VOTES

You can not ignore this any longer.

You're making this ol' Army Vet cry Riot....
You owe us some face time and talks on how to make this a reality.

PM me for further discussions.

THIS is where the future of League of Legends is.

Senfersson

11-07-2012

All that sounds just great! I can´t wait to try new items!

Sanjio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
YEP! Exactly. I put the important part of your comment in bold.
You only bolded Pantheon...is that to imply Renekton still won't be viable?

LeticiaLBF

11-08-2012

Quote:
Summoner Spells: Last, and definitely not least, we’re taking a look at our summoner spells. A couple sneak peeks:

We’ve raised the cooldowns of popular summoner spells (Flash, Ignite, etc.) in lieu of nerfing their power
We’ve added a certain shielding spell from Proving Grounds, and made it so Heal is actually a support skill
We’re generally buffing some of the weaker skills up!
I hope, I seriously hope, they'll bring Fortify back, whatever the cost... Raising the cooldown of the other "OP" (according to them) spells isn't that big deal if they bring it back!

D E Merry

11-08-2012

When does Sejuani get tweaks/buffs so she can actually be a CHAMPION and not some random character that's never played?

Stelthhunter

11-08-2012

my statement is simple . . . i would like the champion section of the site 2 be updated faster . . . it's been almost 2weeks since elise release and she is still not on the site.

Stelthhunter

11-08-2012

also a slight tweak on dravens Q ratio early game plz 40% bonus is just broken expecially when the play build ad runes and gets boots 1st. with just 22 ad from run page when he was free i was hitiing 130 damage at lvl 1 with long sword+ bleed all it takes is 3 hits

Zacaelus

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stship View Post
mr morello , we need at least 3 new summoner spells ,3 new item and 3 new "cool" masteries. not enough choices. how bout something unique.. thanks.
How about mastery giving summoner spells unique passives that are specific to that given spell & the type of character playing it. =)