Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zantillia

11-07-2012

Should be very interesting to watch the community adapt to these item changes and what new builds are born. Hopefully the meta will shift to allow more variety; trying new types of builds for fun or whatever that are werid or "not optimal" gets you branded a "troll" even in Co-op and Normals where it doesn't matter. Someone got reported for trying out Phantom Dancer Yi in a Beginner Co-Op, builds are just too strict with no sense of fun or diversity. :P

Zavern

11-07-2012

Please PLEASE add items for Supports that add wards. PLEASE!!!!

Sir Hammerlock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Barrier from PG is being moved to SR?
That's gunna' be fun, shields! Shields forever!

The Tsak

11-07-2012

new items are a necessity to keeping this game fresh. new champions are a breath of fresh air but new items keep people wanting to play.
the reason dota is so fun to play all the time is the vast amount of items.
that being said i don't think LoL should go the route of dota with items (BKB and sheep stick) because the champions themselves aren't so ridiculous that you need items like a BKB to deal.
but still, there should be some sort of decision. because atm each character has like 1-2 general builds they go depending on their role and the items are static.
they only change based on the matchup but there is never any real diversity unless you're just that much more skilled than your opponent.
AD carries are always going to build BT/IE/PD/LW because its the most efficient.
bruisers are always going to build warmogs/FM and triforce/atmas etc.
you get my point hopefully, new items give more choices which will flesh out matchups better and make games more reactive than static.

Frogadog

11-07-2012

Ok im gonna ask you this know. THere is a aheivement tab in the summoner profile can you do something about that?

ShadowGuardXX

11-07-2012

Maybe make the 5v5 Jungle have more creatures to jungle with, with a variety of Buffs. Also making the 5V5 arena a little bigger to compensate the extra creatures inside of it's jungle and more MAZE LIKE.

Wsacrules

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Hey Morello, I have been wondering for a long time if there could be an ap Wriggles lantern type of item? making Ap junglers really efficient when going through camps and stuff, I'm looking forward to the patch and updates

NinjaKitteh

11-07-2012

I'm still waiting for the NA <-> EUW account transfers.

GREchronicEN

11-07-2012

sounds good. ive been irritated with you guys over the old tt being completely removed. this has potential to make summoners rift more fun.

Rkane

11-07-2012

I like the ideas of 'Cool' things later on during the Mastery tree, reward those that stick to a single tree of follow a particular line. If you are too offensive, sorry, this branch of the tree is off limits.

Good ideas all around, tweak some things, customization should be key, there should be more than one way to build the perfect Annie, not just pure AP