Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sokolniki

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
It is scary - that's my primary concern to start is making sure that this doesn't change League fundamentally, but instead improves it (people like League, don't wanna change that!)

A lot of the feedback we've received has been focused on lack of item variety, and our jungle analysis has pointed to a number of problems to fix and opportunities we can take to make more champs viable and make jungling strategies differ with options. This is why we're confident that this will make long-term improvements.

Balance will need to be watched closely, but that's the cost of entry for big changes - easily worth the cost, imo.
So... does this mean we can see Leona popping her own passive on jungle creeps?

ZetsubouFallen

11-07-2012

@Morello:

The problem itself isn't flash, but PermaSlows, you know, a single Phage counters Ghost, Exaust and other stuff, flash is the only way to avoid a secured kill (perma slow skarner for instance), to catch up a break and try to disengage.

Laurix

11-07-2012

Nice!

Goule1991

11-07-2012

Sounds exciting

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

So, my post has +44 upvotes. Would really be nice to get a red comment on this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post31115392

tjmaddog2

11-07-2012

Nerfing flash isnt working why not try and make other summoner spells better like heal, heal hasnt been a good support spell in my opinion because the long cooldown (not saying you should shorten it just to long of a downtime to be super useful) flash/exhaust on a support bot with a friend due to the fact that if you are communicating the double flash then exhaust and ignite on the other carry can lead to a super quick kill before they can even counter so y take heal its going to be super noneffective if some one does that combo 50% less i think im problably wrong on that and if they target the ad cary it would be 25% thats almost nothing so like i said not worth it flash will be in the meta untill they make other spells better and have a reason for taking them for example Ghost making you invis to wards for the effect time allowing jungles to gank well but make it so that it de buffs them idk balance it out just my ideas (btw i usually play lulu/ezreal bot)

GhostStalker

11-07-2012

where are these upades?

xStrong

11-07-2012

NA > EU transfer !

Asemco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

"Hmm... I'm about to make a post about some really cool stuff! Lemme just put this picture of Anivia here...
Alright! It shall enhance the coolness of the post, making it tons of better!"

But on a serious note, I love the sound of these changes. Wondering how the jungle changes are going to go, but the rest sound smooth like donkey water.

Adleithian

11-07-2012

If you're going to nerf flash this bad, why not just remove it. I'm tired of everyone having this stupid "get out of jail free" card.