Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Flash is honestly in pretty good state right now, It's CD is huge! and the distance is reasonable. It's not imposible to counter flash or catch up. Nerfing it anymore would actually hurt it bad.

Yasuchika

11-06-2012

I hope my body can take it.

Lamlotas

11-06-2012

If you are going to add new weapons to the shop, and even add weapons for classes that are not used as much. Then I think it would be best if you considered changing the way one navigates through the shop. The shop is kind of nice but with more items it will be nice to add more variety into the navigation and make it a lot smoother and simpler.

MCSiah

11-06-2012

Sounds very good, but I'm very sad about barrier coming to normal and ranked. Barrier is a very good Sum Spell, but it should just stay in custom.

pro crastinat0r

11-06-2012

YAY FOR FLASH NERF! seriously, a WAY OP summoner spell

Vyrolf

11-06-2012

Here's hoping for a new support item like this:
Vyrolf's Vyew
Price: 650
UNIQUE Passive: Gain an additional 5 gold every 10 seconds.
UNIQUE Active: Places a Sight Ward with 600 cast range. 3 minute cooldown.

Then an upgrade to it like this:
Vyrolf's Vysion
Total Price: 2000
Recipe Price: 1350
+250 Health
UNIQUE Passive: Gain an additional 5 gold every 10 seconds.
UNIQUE Active: Places a Vision Ward with 600 cast range. 3 minute cooldown.
UNIQUE Aura: Nearby allied champions gain +35 tenacity. (1200 Range)

Brodhi

11-06-2012

I think making Heal a "support only" spell is a bad game design. Currently when you want to run heal on the bottom lane it is always better to have heal on your ADC since they are the ones that need to stay alive, not the support. If your support gets chain CC'd, or even silenced, during a trade it can mean your death if you are against an Exhaust/Ignite lane when you are running Exhaust/Heal. If it becomes too strong, it may also eliminate Exhaust at the bottom lane (Since the ADC will either run Cleanse/Flash or Ignite/Flash), which is how it was pre-nerf. I think it is fine if Heal is made more viable, but also pigeonholing it to only being viable on support champs is a bad design plan.

Yamabuki Song

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanKeaton259 View Post
Please DO NOT add barrier in as a summoner spell on SR... It would be the most anti fun mechanic you could ever introduce into the map.

You said you wanted people to be able to get kills if they outplayed someone right? Well, why would you go and introduce barrier to give people an easy get out of jail free card?

If you want there to be more kills in lane, you need to make laning more unsafe not make it more safe. You're just adding in more ways for people to avoid dying when they get outplayed. I don't like this at all and I sincerely hope that this change will not make it into the build that goes live...

Giving a shield to everyone would be the most imbalanced thing you could ever introduce... It would be especially problematic for the early game when abilities and damage are already on the low side. I really just can't see any good reason to put this in. There is no benefit and I can only see the downside on this.
100% agree with this, I do enjoy Riot thinking of ideas like these but I don't believe they will help their goal any.
However we'll have to wait and see how it works out.

Lord Wompitch

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
[aws3]news/November_2012/2012_11_06_Morello_Response/Morello_post.jpg[/aws3]

We’ve added a certain shielding spell from Proving Grounds
What the hell

Khammal

11-06-2012

Dear Riot,

Please stop supporting "Meta". It has ruined a lot of the gameplay value due to people feeling that if you don't play a certain way, then you are terrible and will always lose. Others, along with myself, are often discouraged from playing because of the flack that is constantly thrown around about people not playing how others think that you must play, build, lane, etc. I enjoy new things being added to the game, but overall, the game was much more enjoyable two years ago.

Sincerely,

This Guy