Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azi the God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Why do you guys keep trying to change flash and ignite. I see that you've come to terms with the fact that flash will forever be a staple part of this game. However if you're trying to circumvent the majority of player from using flash by increasing its CD. You're in for the same deal as when you nerfed it's "range". Just leave it alone, at this point Flash is something that makes a lot of the older champs even viable in the current meta. I.E Ashe without flash = useless.

The only way flash would ever become obsolete is if you made Cleanse into a 2 second kayle bubble and made flash into a 10 min cd. Then you'll see all of the idiots using ghost in beta again in s3. If that's the direction you're wanting to put the game then i guess we'll suck it up and play it. However, unless something drastic is done to flash it'll always be the #1 spell for most players and champions.

SixSillySins

11-07-2012

Riot, wot you doing? Riot!... Stahp. Is there a patch that I can download that just leaves the game how it is?

intenseboss

11-07-2012

You guys are AWSOME with the update for league of legends! i was wondering,..... can you guys fix my client???? after i start a game it wont let me play it will just get white with an L in the middle of it.

why are u guys changing the cd (cooldown) for flash it already takes 7 mins...and nerfing ignite? dont even kno wut nerfing means... anyways, Thanks guys on the update hope you can fix my client!

Sincerly,
Intensezone

intenseboss

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone12 View Post
flash cd raised again?!

edit : those down votesman...
i agree with u

Cauldrath

11-07-2012

Instead of constantly nerfing flash to try to get other summoner spells into play, why can't we just add a flash/revive/barrier button for classic/dominion/proving grounds and then let everyone chose 2 summoner spells which aren't mandatory?

Hi Im Blake

11-07-2012

Cool, can't wait.

Polhsenn

11-07-2012

Please don't put summoner spell Shield on Summoner's Rift... it is a totally OP spell that should only be used for trolling in Providing Grounds. I Beg You

ItsMyFrstDay

11-07-2012

Woo! AD Caster support items

Mang0 is sweet

11-07-2012

i think that they should give some sweepstakes so players can get more interested

Nohre

11-07-2012

Just an idea for the new masteries:

You could have the cooldown of summoner spells reduced upon a kill or assist. Or increase the effectiveness of the next summoner spell used.

The following are not balanced suggestions, just vague ideas to illustrate the above statement.

21 points in offensive tree could take one minute off the cooldown of ignite with every assist.

21 points in Defensive tree could take one minute off the cooldown of cleanse and smite with every assist.

21 points in Utility tree could boost the effectiveness of CV or Exhaust in the 10 seconds following a kill.