Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ngai Tahu

11-07-2012

This might be a really weird question Morello, but have you at Riot thought about adding more champion customization to the game? Besides skins/themes? Perhaps purchasable particle effects etc? Obviously I don't mean stupid things so by 2 months from now everybody will be running around with sparkles. But like, Karthus ult will be a white light instead of red etc :S Just a random question

Peligrad

11-07-2012

These are exactly the changes I was hoping to see!

BallScent

11-07-2012

Those changes sound very promising. Keep up the good work!

Starrfall

11-07-2012

We’ve raised the cooldowns of popular summoner spells (Flash, Ignite, etc.) in lieu of nerfing their power

Didn't they do this at the end of last year too?

VtheOutrageous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

So we are gonna get details every day in the following week.Morello does that mean that the patch will be next week?

ahnoNYmous

11-07-2012

You should make a support item that has some form of ward storage so that teams don't have to trade a full build for map vision.

GUnTI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Reading these I'm actually kinda excited for most of them. I do feel however the mastery ones are kinda hard to see why they changes are coming in terms of like the Armor and MR mastery change. However everything else like the buffing of weaker summoner spells and new items for supports(Don't commonly support but excited for them nonetheless) is all pretty interesting. I do have to say though... can we count this as a buff to Renekton now?

xbit272

11-07-2012

think duel laners can get an item that gives gold per minion killed so the lanes can change up a bit

a team mate

11-07-2012

nerf flash even more? what?!

Nickpws

11-07-2012

OH COME ON! Flash CD Increase AGAIN?? It's already high enough as it is, it's ridiculous!