Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwyjib0

11-06-2012

Don't like the flash CD increase, it's already pretty high. It just buffs all champs with gap closers while the rest of the champs get an unofficial nerf. How does that help balance the game?
How about adding some more viable summoner spells.

Quote:
Early flat Magic Resistance and Armor prevent people from being killed even if they get really outplayed in lane
wtf, 6 MR and 6 Ar is that OP, pffft.

BRUTTAFULL

11-06-2012

Master yi's Q is messed up. It won't always correctly go on CD as shown.

Kantol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Hooray

SheriffV2

11-06-2012

Can't wait, amazing changes! I hope the new items from Twisted Treeline make it into 5v5, some of those are my favorite items ever!

mòj

11-07-2012

I got a suggestion not sure if its great but it would be awesome to have level specific items like say an endgame lvl 18 item which you can only buy at lvl 18 and have some cool options and are really costly to buy , also make it unique passive so only one of it is applicable

Darkmana

11-07-2012

Sounds good, just when the game felt a bit stale, you guys shake it up a bit.

Hemp Plants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Cannot wait. Do not like higher cd on flash though :<

Morello

Lead Designer

11-07-2012
9 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigsen View Post
Sorry, Morello, but this just doesn't seem like a "full rundown" (the words used in yesterday's state of the game post in describing what we'd be getting today). You're basically saying change is coming, but no substantial details have been provided. When someone tells me they're going to give me the "full rundown" I expect ALL the details, not what amounts to little more than a meeting agenda. I normally appreciate your posts, but I've got to give you guys a thumbs-down for setting our expectations for all the details to be released today when in fact, when you get right down to it, almost no information was released.
This is the rundown of what to expect. The other guys are doing detailed reveals on each section this week, and then you'll get every single detail in the patch notes.

Early details are a problem because we're changing things daily - all that does if you say something is happening, then change it is make people mad.

VnBSkyboy

11-07-2012

lol more CD on summoner spell =[[[[[[[[

Hemp Plants

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj View Post
I got a suggestion not sure if its great but it would be awesome to have level specific items like say an endgame lvl 18 item which you can only buy at lvl 18 and have some cool options and are really costly to buy , also make it unique passive so only one of it is applicable
i think it is bad idea as mid lane will get it first therefore they will get easier advantage but i like the way you think.