Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyFatHornyTurtle

11-06-2012

•Early flat Magic Resistance and Armor prevent people from being killed even if they get really outplayed in lane

please riot dont nerf these two, i love playing rammus and by nerfing MR and Armor it will just nerf him more than he already is.

StaffordMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Check out some of the awesome stuff the borderlands 2 skill trees had to offer for some neat ideas. Also, if you're adding support items and such...nerf sona for the sake of the gods.

I would like something like Portal in place of flash that opens a hole in walls to go through that closes in a short period of time possibly allowing 1 or max 2 champions to follow, instead of blinking backward in lane, as it allows for a relatively unfair free escape when being overly aggressive.

There Is No God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Add a frozen mallet-like mastery to the offense tree that slows for .5/1/1.5%. There also needs to be a way to go offensive as a caster without having to get havoc. Also, make it so that viktor's passive item does not take up a slot and give him the upgrade for free (each time he gets his ult, he will have the option to change or keep the upgrade that he has, allowing for him to itemize this extra item for early, mid, and late game). Also, make tiamat viable.

DeanKeaton259

11-06-2012

Please DO NOT add barrier in as a summoner spell on SR... It would be the most anti fun mechanic you could ever introduce into the map.

You said you wanted people to be able to get kills if they outplayed someone right? Well, why would you go and introduce barrier to give people an easy get out of jail free card?

If you want there to be more kills in lane, you need to make laning more unsafe not make it more safe. You're just adding in more ways for people to avoid dying when they get outplayed. I don't like this at all and I sincerely hope that this change will not make it into the build that goes live...

Giving a shield to everyone would be the most imbalanced thing you could ever introduce... It would be especially problematic for the early game when abilities and damage are already on the low side. I really just can't see any good reason to put this in. There is no benefit and I can only see the downside on this.

I also disagree with the cooldown increases on flash and ignite. What purpose does this actually serve? The reason people take these summoners is because the other summoners just aren't as good for getting kills or making plays. Nerfing their cooldowns doesn't solve anything. People will still take flash every game.

The impact of flash/ignite being on the cooldown they have now is actually counter-intuitive. Having flash/ignite on a short cooldown( if you actually consider 4-5 minutes cooldown short) actually ENCOURAGES aggressive play. People are more willing to use flash offensively and they're more willing to make plays when they have ignite to burst someone down. If you nerf these cds, it will lead to extremely passive play where people will think twice about ever taking any risks at all. What's worse, it might even prompt more people to start taking teleport and simply free farming and pushing and teleporting back to lane without any aggression whatsoever.

If you want there to be more variety with what summoner spells people choose, then you need to actually put some thought into adding some new summoner spells (that aren't barrier).

I suggest you look at all of the mechanics in the game. Look at all of the kits you have developed and try to pull some useful effect from there to make it into a cool summoner spell.

jeezlaweez

11-06-2012

You guys really suck, bottom line.

Whenever a patch is SUPPOSE to come out, it never does. There is always an "issue" regarding an upcoming patch. Needless to say, we never get details about those "issues". Now you post this so that we can forget about it? Cmon now, be serious for a change, and keep ur word.

Get Ðunkd

11-06-2012

Love it, looking forward to new items the most, and masteries. Idk about barrier but we will see. I am always open to change

Kizeru

11-06-2012

I'm ****ing excite bike

Dr Toenail

11-06-2012

Not really attached to season 3 per se, but when are we getting that long overdue forum update with actual avatars and stuff?

do work56

11-06-2012

please...no barrier....please riot

JacksonSolo

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaffordMeister View Post
Check out some of the awesome stuff the borderlands 2 skill trees had to offer for some neat ideas. Also, if you're adding support items and such...nerf sona for the sake of the gods.
sona dosent need any more nerfs ffs