Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xVirven

11-06-2012

Gee and I thought people escaping with 10hp was annoying and now they've introduced a shield spell to make matters worse. Why oh whyyyy.

Sones Leviathan

11-06-2012

AD casters? We're being given items? really???? YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Spew

11-06-2012

poo

Sones Leviathan

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVirven View Post
Gee and I thought people escaping with 10hp was annoying and now they've introduced a shield spell to make matters worse. Why oh whyyyy.
its only in custom though

Agey

Recruiter

11-06-2012

yey to all the above

PCFour

11-06-2012

I've always thought a way to make the game more diverse would be to give each skin of a champion its own buffs/weakness. Would give each champion much more depth and role ability . Plus, people would spend those $ to get them!! Keep up the good work Riot.

xVirven

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrnao View Post
its only in custom though
They're introducing it to the normal 5 vs 5 if I'm not mistaken ._.

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

So when is this jungle thing happening... im sick of a jungler or lack there of deciding the game.

for real

11-06-2012

I really hope we see the less sustainable top lane bruisers come in after these updates, i miss them

Ravechaosknight

11-06-2012

. . .

;-;

Thank you for the nerf to ignite!

. . .

Curse you for touching heal!

I'm tired for being looked down upon for taking Heal/Flash and it's BS to say it promotes passive playing. I'll be honest I'm a conservative player(Lux/Galio are my go to mids, and Lanetanks top). But, I don't just wait to use Heal as a sort of soft escape. When I've been trading poke, straight up trading(not "bad plays"or "being beat") I can guarantee that at the moment their running the ignite+combo math, I'm running the Heal+Combo math in lane.

If you're "bad" enough to come at me under my tower when we could both die, then I am fully within my right to be "bad" enough Heal and laugh in your face as my Snare/Slow/Silence/Fear and tower kill you and I can back with 300 extra gold. Not my problem your aggressive and have bad judgement.

But no no, you're not allowed to defend yourself or your tower just die so someone else can feel good about being flashy.

On the other hand I always feel like a beast when they do it anyways, and I still out play them. Oh the double and triple kills off "aggressive" player ganks I've made dancing around my tower as Lux/Naut while my Heal is still on cooldown, so whatever.

Argh, sorry for the rant, but I've been holding that in for a while. ;-;