Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kvo

11-06-2012

Ive always thought there should be a support geared "lantern" -- maybe has charges like teemo shrooms?

daves3hd

11-06-2012

Quote:
Zess:
w00t, maybe playing Pantheon and Renekton be viable again!

But as an ADC main, I'd like to see how it will impact my game play. Can't wait!

Just played panth jungle with a renekt top in my team and we stomped. It's viable!

Dogadewd

11-06-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...isplay.php?f=2 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)

ARAM MATCH MAKING.

3,927 REPLIES
17,306 "YES" VOTES

You can not ignore this any longer.

You're making this ol' Army Vet cry Riot....
You owe us some face time and talks on how to make this a reality.

PM me for further discussions.

THIS is where the future of League of Legends is.

SavagePeaches

11-06-2012

Quote:
Tamat:
YEP! Exactly. I put the important part of your comment in bold.

Liar!

StarTomb

11-06-2012

This'll be my first big season change (I started playing at the end of the last one) I can't wait for the new mechanics Riot has been thinking of all year.

Ammoam

Recruiter

11-06-2012

I'm worried about how the flash nerf with affect some of the more vulnerable adc's such as Kog'Maw and Vayne.

Lyrdian

11-06-2012

How bout oracles start requiring a item slot like wards? Because 99% of stealths int he game become useless in the end game as people get theirs builds done between GA and Oracle they cant do anything other than watch the people pass from a bush.

Fuzed

11-06-2012

cya flash

DragonsEyeG

11-06-2012

Why are you guys so dumb riot?.... stop changing things, almost every time you do it ends up worse.. Seriously.. just stick to making new and interesting champions, add to the game don't take things out or nerf things.

Gobbles

11-06-2012

You guys are always on top of things and great!!! Seriously, thanks for making this game not only fun to play, but to watch!