Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrouded Soul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Ad caster ftw!!!

grantsnow

11-06-2012

I hope the shielding spell isn't barrier, because on top of making a longer cd on ignite, adding barrier will eliminate the usefulness of ignite all together.

IS1ebe60507d910496d5f37

11-06-2012

1. Find ranged carries with blinks/escape.
2. Nerf those ranged carries.
3. Remove Flash.
4. Add Blink Dagger.

Bam. Flash is no longer a "balance problem."

Infuriated Emu

11-06-2012

ok thank you riot, i agree with all your upcoming changes, however, all these balance fixes were long overdue... support isnt very popular to play, and its been like this for a long time yet you've done nothing about it except make the gold per 10 items turn into more boring support items... if you guys have time to release new skins and champions every couple weeks, how hard is it to increase the cooldown on flash and ignite or change the values in the utility tree?... also other mulitplayer games have like a dozen plus maps, sooner or later people are going to get sick of summoners rift... also KARMA IS BY FAR THE WORST THE CHAMPION IN THE GAME and i haven't seen any updates for her in a loooooong time

Vejoviis

11-06-2012

@ Morello

Can you clarify something for me (pretty please). I was wondering something about the pen changes - will flat reduction (such as mummy's passive) be applied before percentage pen. If not it seems that flat reduction champs will become really overpowered, as each point of flat pen will be worth ~ 1.8 times as much as it was once the user buys void/LW. That's an equivalent of 63 flat pen with mummy passive alone!

Nexttoradio

11-06-2012

I think we all just would like to know when these will be implemented onto either the beta realm or main servers. As a support player I'm super excited to get this new stuff.

TinchoX89

11-06-2012

Hmm I'm not too sure about this... so many changes will make the game face quite a tactical and strategy change too, if you change this game way too much like this, and all of the sudden, we will be facing a whole new game, not everyone likes it's good old game change so much so fast!

Still, I approve of a change; as long as it's positive that is.

Let's hope the game doesn't lose it's originality along with the new changes..

HadesStreet

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantsnow View Post
I hope the shielding spell isn't barrier, because on top of making a longer cd on ignite, adding barrier will eliminate the usefulness of ignite all together.
I think that's the main reason for adding shield in the first place.

betatrash

11-06-2012

i couldn't help but notice that there is still no mention of camera/store fixes, which are priority here, folks.

Apoc da Beast

11-06-2012

so barrier will go on the SR?

that might affect high burst mages badly, and darius ult lol