Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celenphor

11-06-2012

"Early flat Magic Resistance and Armor prevent people from being killed even if they get really outplayed in lane"

This is flat out untrue. I don;t know why it's even at issue. that +6 to armor or magic resist does almost nothing to prevent someone from being killed, ESPECIALLY when they are being really outplayed. Go home, Riot, you're drunk!

Ro11MeAnotherJ

11-06-2012

Stoked o shield being in SR

Corpse Princess

11-06-2012

gjhghgjhg

HarlotXD

11-06-2012

always keeping the game new and interesting

Ddu Petan

11-06-2012

All thoose changes will be on the same patch?

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Statikk will more tomorrow
I'm really worried about the new S3 jungle, in S2 for example you nerfed Rammus into the ground to the point where he is not viable anymore, and that's with the current weak as tissue paper jungle. Are buffs and unerfs taken into acount so champions like Rammus can jungle again? or what a bout new but weak junglers like Sejuani?

MeanFacedJohnny

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAteMyVegetables View Post
I was just wondering. Why don't you guys make a gold per 5 item, that gives you a free ward like Wriggle? Would help support alot.

If you do the math the gp5's almost never even end up paying for themselves. Gp5's are just sacrificing aura items and defensive items for your support.

Heart of Gold - 825 gold for 20 more health than a ruby crystal and 5 gold per ten seconds.

Unless my math is wrong it takes 27 minutes or so to make back the money you spent on a Heart of Gold.

Robot Policeman

11-06-2012

i hope the new jungle is still fun

Sinistrilonfire

11-06-2012

So by raising the cd of flash your making champions with gap closers/escapes much stronger, are you going to nerf things like that to balance it? Otherwise your making champions like Ashe, Sivir, etc for example, even less viable compared to champions Graves, Ez, Corki, etc... feels like soon champions without any escape won't be played, at all (you can already start to see it happening as is)

SoulShade

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadesstreet View Post
no way. I was 1v1ing a guy and i was totally about to kill him but he flashed away.
Nerf flash please.
that happened to me too