Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fredericolop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I like some of these changes. I've very eager to see the specifics, as has been said before.

HadesStreet

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinix View Post
Seriously, more cd in flash and ignite? u should stop nerfing everything Riot just because for some ppl, Everything is OP....OP Bushes, OP Golems, OP Trees? What Else?
You forgot minions.

MeanFacedJohnny

11-06-2012

"Early flat Magic Resistance and Armor prevent people from being killed even if they get really outplayed in lane"

Since when??? If anything since the last mastery rework I've felt that the Defense mastery is the most lackluster. When does an extra six armor and magic resist save lives? 1 1/2% reduced damage, that's a joke.

And Barrier... wth?!?!? Sorry but that's just stupid imo.

I do like the idea of a jungle rework, and new items are always nice but don't hit the damn defense mastery again. I've got a page with the full 30 in defense and it isn't half as effective as the old Defense Mastery tree.

iAteMyVegetables

11-06-2012

I was just wondering. Why don't you guys make a gold per 5 item, that gives you a free ward like Wriggle? Would help support alot.

Ira et Tolio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
YEP! Exactly. I put the important part of your comment in bold.
Lol, it's like Tamat knows Renek is already viable.

TimeLordHero

11-06-2012

flash and ignite? I say take them out of the game and make them into items with unique passive.I mean they are only really back breaking at the start of the game.

Axilla007

11-06-2012

Nice)) Thx Riot nice job!!!

HadesStreet

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanFacedJohnny View Post
"Early flat Magic Resistance and Armor prevent people from being killed even if they get really outplayed in lane"

Since when??? If anything since the last mastery rework I've felt that the Defense mastery is the most lackluster. When does an extra six armor and magic resist save lives? 1 1/2% reduced damage, that's a joke.

And Barrier... wth?!?!? Sorry but that's just stupid imo.

I do like the idea of a jungle rework, and new items are always nice but don't hit the damn defense mastery again. I've got a page with the full 30 in defense and it isn't half as effective as the old Defense Mastery tree.
S3 Patch Preview Video:

Phreak :"To better explain the changes we made for Summoners Rift, we have Feralpony here to help explain them."

Phreak : "So, what were the thought processes behind all these changes?"

Feralpony:"There were absolutely -NO- thought processes behind these changes."

Phreak: "..."

Storm Shadower

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubmegently View Post
This is bomb, using Ad bruisers and tanks (very few AP) in the jungle were some of the only options. I'm stoked to see all of the new items. Hopefully some will include jungling AP.

I also think CD increase in flash is a good thing. I personally use flash to position myself in teamfights but its a so common ability that both teams are just flashing around every teamfight. Hopefully it will bring out more of the other summoner spells to be used more often.

The only thing of concern is barrier. Heal + Barrier is as good of an escape as flash and ghost are because of the sustain. An ADC with both could last much longer in a game and wouldn't have to worry about exhaust because they could take as much damage as if they were full health all over again.
thats why you type it into the chat and make sure you have time marks:
22:50: "Ashe flash down"(back up at 27:00)
you count 4 mins and 10 seconds for it to come back and u play accordingly.
when am top lane i type it in so that my jungler and i know how to react.
flash-4 mins 10 sec (assume the worst case), exhaust i think 3 mins, ignite 3 mins, smite 70 sec
i might be wrong about some spells.it isn't hard to track your enemy laner's summoners cd
The only way you can think of to make people use useless spells like surge and promote is by making the useful ones have a CD of 10 mins. This way they are all "useless" and now we would be picking 2 spell from among this bunch of useless spells.(i might even random them)
If they nerf flash, people would play more champ who have a blink ability. Then they would nerf these champs so that they make the other ones more appealing.

Riot logic is just too good and thats why they dont consider "lets make the current useless spell to useful ones" instead "lets make the current useful ones useless so that they are all in the same (useless)boat.

If you wanna play aggressive. Learn to make the calculations that are necessary and plan accordingly. If you want a no brainer game. Look for some other game, i suggest a PVE(dont play PVP).

xHeimtechZX

11-06-2012

New jungle? Yes
New items? Yes (especially for support )
New Masteries? Yes
Making certain summoner spells better? Yes
Making certain summoner spells have higher cooldown? ....No. Flash is already at the perfect spot as it is. I hardly use ignite outside of ap mid, but I find that at around the perfect spot right now too.