Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sepraza

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone12 View Post
flash cd raised again?!

edit : those down votesman...
i feel ya man...i often forget i even have flash because it is almost never off cd

SyrianaBX

11-06-2012

Can you buff Karma in season 3? (

zorroazul

11-06-2012

I have to admit new chances are always scary, but i support riot guys, this game have chance soo much since i start and has become better and better, i just feel scary that some champ with i get use and "main" them, get hit very hard by the new changes.
Well; riot speak constantly about improving the "aggressive" phases in early and mid game in the lanes, but true is, since the game meta, stuff like ranged + support bot, ap mid, and a "MUST HAVE" jungler, etc. The game actually is getting more defensive, right now ppl prefer to farm and wait the other team mistake rather that make an open and fight, you cant die in top lane ONCE, at least most of the time this mean losing top lane, arent the nerft of flash and ignite just incite the "present" gameplay to be even more defensive? Basically every new champ now charge or leap, or even both + inv. leaving behind those champ that depend on flash. Will cd on flash not hurt them even more?. But then again, maybe is for good and is time i just need to get use to new stuff.
By good or by worse, keep the good work riot staff!!!!!!!!!!

PS: moarrrrrr skins plz!!!

D3aN0 Supr33mo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

make more morello items haha

MTheGathering

11-06-2012

I still think that it needs to be ezer for people to level up, or open up ranking to lower levels so that you dont get bored with league when you hit the point where u dont get anything that is worth your while, as in the level 20 range. It gets so lame once you reach level 20. your to good to play bots, but the normall matches all play out the same. When you play with your level 30 friends, u wish it was ranked, or that you can be in a team. Teams should most deffently be available at level 20. Level 20 is when most peopl start to [play in duo ques and such any way so teams might as well be available at the level 20 mark.

HadesStreet

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulShade View Post
I was 1v1ing this guy and I was totally about to kill him but he ignited me and I died...nerf ignite plsss
No way. I was 1v1ing a guy and i was totally about to kill him but he flashed away.
Nerf flash please.

The Evelynn

11-06-2012

Please Riot, let haunting guise be up-gradable!

Jinix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Seriously, more cd in flash and ignite? u should stop nerfing everything Riot just because for some ppl, Everything is OP....OP Bushes, OP Golems, OP Trees? What Else?

spynik1

11-06-2012

thye should make a minon summon spell or a minon shop item or summoner

Adderx3

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
YEP! Exactly. I put the important part of your comment in bold.
what about the crocodile love?