Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrekless

11-06-2012

lol isnt cleanse a counter to ignite -_-

awsomesauce97

11-06-2012

How much are you raising ignite's CD by? Too many players rely on ignite as a crutch to kill people especially early game and its CD is way too low to make it possible to kill them if you didn't take ignite yourself. Make cleanse able remove the healing debuff I've seen this as a bug that needs to be fixed because it says that it removes all summoner spell debuffs and it does not work on ignite's healing debuff from what I have noticed.

AF Northstar

11-06-2012

Now, if they could only put NA to EU server transfer on that list of theirs too! So many people who wants this but they just ignore it

Cerulean Laser

11-06-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Well, that's not a good solution because it prevents it being an escape, making it more favored in gap-close assassins and fighters.

Flash will still be used, I can't imagine it not.

What will you guys do about Melee Carries in Season 3? Fiora,Tryndamere and Master Yi?

Master Anubis

11-06-2012

Quote:
tamat:
yep! Exactly. I put the important part of your comment in bold.

renekton viable again woot!!!!!

Nebnos

11-06-2012

More nerfs on flash yay... now not only will you be seeing fail flashes through walls, but you'll see them way less often!(so lame) Why not just increase cd and increase range?

Han NamJa

11-06-2012

leave it to morello to inform us of the preseason changes, smh.

SoulShade

11-06-2012

I was 1v1ing this guy and I was totally about to kill him but he ignited me and I died...nerf ignite plsss

shalexade

11-06-2012

Morello, I love you.

Love that you guys refresh this awesome game every year and keep it fresh.

<3 Riot.

Treum

11-06-2012

asd