Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rubmegently

11-06-2012

This is bomb, using Ad bruisers and tanks (very few AP) in the jungle were some of the only options. I'm stoked to see all of the new items. Hopefully some will include jungling AP.

I also think CD increase in flash is a good thing. I personally use flash to position myself in teamfights but its a so common ability that both teams are just flashing around every teamfight. Hopefully it will bring out more of the other summoner spells to be used more often.

The only thing of concern is barrier. Heal + Barrier is as good of an escape as flash and ghost are because of the sustain. An ADC with both could last much longer in a game and wouldn't have to worry about exhaust because they could take as much damage as if they were full health all over again.

Arilozen

11-06-2012

I can't wait to be able to play Renekton and Panth again competitively.

Kariokazu

11-06-2012

Why did Riot change the old TT over to the new one before season two was over? It really screwed a lot of my friends out of gold. Also, why were wards removed? That really hurt any chance of coming back on that map, and turned it into a complete snowball fest... The new items are cool, and the point capture system is fun. But without wards it can be very frustrating to lose on the new TT, (if losing wasn't frustrating in and of itself XD)

Illyriomysterio

11-06-2012

Will slower junglers like Nautilus be relevant again, or hit by this change?

Sacrifice Rebel

11-06-2012

I like how Morello didn't actually tell us anything specific except that Barrier enters SR and that the cd on the standard SS will be nerfed.

Beanymines

11-06-2012

More AD Carries, Riot. We've been needing at least one more, since Draven was the last one.

ggwp nice try

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protobyrn View Post
Cant wait to see those new ad caster and jungle items
lovewomen

Seeker296

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by morello View Post
we’ve added a certain shielding spell from proving grounds, and made it so heal is actually a support skill
This is blasphemy! Barrier in rift!? Why would that even cross your minds!? What is wrong with Riot? Dx

Jragonrider

11-06-2012

Sweet! Definitely looking forward to the new items.

kyocat64

11-06-2012

Im impressed Riot. Ur actually starting to balance ur only game. Looks like you can still surprise me. I agree with all the changes and look forward to the next few patches =)