Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrranha

11-06-2012

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomgomjgomgomgomgomgogjmolsajogmsodjgosandgo laskndgblashblasblsakh;aldsyglasbn;

YES

Stormchaser1

11-06-2012

I think 3 and a half minutes on flash is more than enough D: ohh well...
I'm excited to see what new Items will come but pretty darn worried about those "old items that couldn't be balanced" :c

gizmo3722

11-06-2012

Wooot! people are gonna use flash less frequently so my jungle ganks will finallly be more effective and we can actually get some kills before level 6 YAY

Dirty Fantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I was really upset to learn Wooglet's Witchcap was not for Rift, AP Casters only have Lich Bane as a movespeed option that actually fits into a build.

KillaPringer

11-06-2012

@Morello

Is there a possible Karma rework in the future?

ILoveYouBroder

11-06-2012

If these ad caster items are good Riven here I come.

Dexia

11-06-2012

And i thought i'd find something interesting....blame it on the flash more -.- srsly.

KaptinRedbeard

11-06-2012

Personally I think putting Barrier in the standard game is a terrible idea. Instead of seeing the standard summoner layouts of Flash and Ignite/Exhaust/etc it will end up being Flash and Barrier. If anything it will add even more SS stagnation than there already is. The whole concept of Summoner Spells needs to be reexamined from the ground up if you are going to implement a concept like this in a balanced way. Either that or make summoner spells abilities on items that way you actually have to pay for the utility they offer.

Silver Raven

11-06-2012

Great changes! Looking forward to them (except for barrier,)!

On a related subject, anyplans for melee Adc? Come on, they are iconic in this game, they need and deserve a quick solution to them being unviable :(

Please Morello, at least a yes or a no anything wi suffice :(

Akava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Well, that's not a good solution because it prevents it being an escape, making it more favored in gap-close assassins and fighters.

Flash will still be used, I can't imagine it not.
I would just like to see Flash be less of a mandatory summoner. I feel that without a good alternative we'll just see situations where someone has used flash to survive a gank and play more safely for longer.

Flash is the only thing in this game that allows people to jump walls other than champion specific abilities. I feel either that strength needs to be implemented in other summoners and items or Flash needs to lose this feature in exchange of something else.

Just my two cents.