Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Any word on Runes getting some love? In particular the rune combiner? It really needs to be removed and just allow us to upgrade an item for the difference in IP. The fact that it's recommended by all to not buy any runes until level 20 is a big problem.

CptCoolBeans

11-06-2012

Jarman is pleased

Harutan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaingate110 View Post
I think if we remove flash it wuld change the game since it is the most used summoner spell and the community wuldnt like flash being gone =p
the sad truth.... so many people feel invested in flash, and want to rage about how no flash buffs others, removing flash removes your enemy ezreals flash too, you get 0 and he gets one, in the world today you get 1 and he gets 2.... either way people with a gap closer/distancer arent getting changed

kat shunpo? you flash? she flashes, GG, just remove flash

isawbones

11-06-2012

please don't tell me that barrier is going to be on SR. MOST OP SUMMONER SPELL EVER. but totally ok in aram

SynicalDeathblow

11-06-2012

A lot of the changes are unnecessary. Flat armor and MR is being nerfed or removed? Really?

RockcIimber

11-06-2012

I can't see how the idea of adding Barrier to SR is even remotely appealing to Riot. If you desperately want new Summoner Spells, then make new ones. Barrier is like heal but without the counter play of grievous wounds.

I also don't see what is going to happen with the CD nerfs on ignite/flash. You aren't going to pry flash out of everyone's fingers unless you give us something else that is really good to use that still allows people to make fun plays. From what you've said so far, that has not been done.

You didn't mention CV in this post but I'm just going to pray something has been done about that spell as well.

silverbleed

11-06-2012

I bet the people who say to remove flash use it themselves to save their asses. o.o
Those hypocrites. -n-
I don't see why those summoner spells need to be nerfed again. Other then that, why can't riot just make items or things to go against those summoner spells so that everyone will be decently happy with a compromise?

Harutan

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by isawbones View Post
please don't tell me that barrier is going to be on SR. MOST OP SUMMONER SPELL EVER. but totally ok in aram
read the riot posts, do not despair! its going to have different shield values for SR

PookieJenkins

11-06-2012

How to balance the game. Try to end the part of the game where the enemy team hits like trucks & no matter how much mr or armor you can't keep up, or vice versa, I hate playing as a damage dealer and having the enemy tank being able to 1v1 me just because he won't take damage & I'm a squishy.

Lunaria

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbleed View Post
I bet the people who say to remove flash use it themselves to save their asses. o.o
Those hypocrites. -n-
I don't see why those summoner spells need to be nerfed again. Other then that, why can't riot just make items or things to go against those summoner spells so that everyone will be decently happy with a compromise?
everyone uses flash, even those that hate it. It's so strong you'd pretty much be stupid not to