Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparkfun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Here's hoping guardian angel gets removed completely

GöD

11-06-2012

make zilean OP please

Riyshn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkfun View Post
Here's hoping guardian angel gets removed completely
Doubt it will be removed completely, but I can easily see it being split so it's not both the best defensive stats for cost/slot and the best defensive passive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Well, that's not a good solution because it prevents it being an escape, making it more favored in gap-close assassins and fighters.

Flash will still be used, I can't imagine it not.
I'm fairly sure that's what he was aiming for with that suggestion, actually.

Yosaj

11-06-2012

I would suggest making it so you can not click on and open the enemies shop on 3v3 making it so the shop opens up and you walk into their laser.

Bo2 L1Nk

11-06-2012

Personally i don't really like these changes. Guess i'm not a fan for new major things...

Psicomago

11-06-2012

How about some change to the possible administration in the account, maybe some options like send ip/rp to other account, stuff like that

MMKH

11-06-2012

Always interested in new additions to the gameplay, keep up the great work.

WATCHMAKERZILEAN

11-06-2012

i will remember the days of stacking 4 FoNs on singed dearly.
but tis time to move onward.

Cinkel

11-06-2012

So far I've seen a lot of complaining about the flash nerf, but the ideas they give in replacement are horrible. It's another good reason why we don't work for Riot. XD Riot, you guys keep up the good work. I, for one, like the idea of these changes. If they don't work, well, you guys will still have a place to start tweaking. Keep up the good work. I'm happy to hear about the support friendly items.

Pitufito Dell

11-06-2012

I'm wet.