Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostRidah

11-06-2012

Any plan to fix this terrible matching system?

Probably the only reason i don't play this game anymore if i have to do solo queue

Millswanca

11-06-2012

Do you have any plans for akali

Harutan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamor View Post
One thing is that executioners calling is a **** item first of all. Another is that morellos tome has a slightly shorter cast range then ignite and you might have the ability to get one of those items 15 minutes into the game.
both are pretty cheap, and calling isnt bad, like DFG, the thing most people seem to forget, you are paying for an on use as well as stats, stop looking at the stats alone saying "this sucks"

Orbital Nuke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Better flash change would be to put global silence on all skills and summoner spells after using it. '
I hate how people can show up out of nowhere, get an ignite/nuke on you the split second it is cast. Something like .5 Seconds would be more than enough.

Noobseeker

11-06-2012

Wow! Just.. WOw! I was SO hoping for new items (kinda getting tired of the same summoner speels and masteries as well).. ALL of these news are so freggen awesome!
Is there a chance you would consider suggestions from the community? (like an idea for an item or champion?) And if yes, than what is a good way for one's suggestion to get to you?

Rhark

11-06-2012

This has to be the 3rd or 4th time flash has had an increased cooldown. "Our other summoner spells are underwhelming, better increase cooldown on flash. There has to be at least 5 summoner spells that are just chaff that no one ever looks at, and instead of ousting them or making them viable, you make the popular ones worse. People arnt going to stop using flash or ignite, the cooldown will be annoying but the meta will remain. And if you shorten its distance again, it will just become a chaff skill no one looks at instead of becoming more balanced.

ThrillOfTheBlunt

11-06-2012

awesome

Slayer of Teddys

11-06-2012

New items. To help my team win all the time!

Koechophe

11-06-2012

Hey morelllo. I have a concern. Is MBR going to be removed? If so, I'll weep, because solo top lulu will have died.

UnDirectLookable

Recruiter

11-06-2012

bring it on!