Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bilbo Batten

11-06-2012

Yes, some support love. Can we add some more natural tanks and supports. I would love you forever riot. I like Sejuani and Lulu, but I want more. I don't think that is unreasonable.

BksOnMyJock

11-06-2012

still getting ugly fps drops from the harrowing patch along with some other players. any fixes for this coming out soon?

MennaVirus

11-06-2012

So ready for a ad caster upgrade tho i play alot of kha-zix jungle so this should be interesting
as someone whos been maining kha-zix it would be seem kinda Idiotic to not like change
and i love a challenge!
Bring it on riot lets see what you got!

Reskk

11-06-2012

Check out Morello raking in the upvotes. Let Neeks post all the bad stuff then post the good stuff yourself.

Nah jk, good work dude.

Sherrif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
It is scary - that's my primary concern to start is making sure that this doesn't change League fundamentally, but instead improves it (people like League, don't wanna change that!)

A lot of the feedback we've received has been focused on lack of item variety, and our jungle analysis has pointed to a number of problems to fix and opportunities we can take to make more champs viable and make jungling strategies differ with options. This is why we're confident that this will make long-term improvements.

Balance will need to be watched closely, but that's the cost of entry for big changes - easily worth the cost, imo.
Jungle Variety is a question I had, why couldn't the jungle get some of the old TT buffs the small wolves and wraith's buffs... And possibly an incentive to not skip mini golems. What are the thoughts with something of that nature. Not make the wolves change places randomly but give them some small buff instead of the almost useless heal. Why wouldn't you do something of that nature?

xReichsfuhrer

11-06-2012

cool

Xeteo

11-06-2012

Also, do you plan to do anything about top lane and how ridiculously snowbally it is? If you die early, you're done for the rest of the lane

Lolibird

11-06-2012

Are these changes basically aimed to boost player's creativity? With new masteries and viable spells and such, are the season 3 changes to masteries and items being made to break us all from just going 21-9-0 every game or something?

I, for one, am excited to actually use a different bunch of masteries for the same champion, as well as SS. It's nice to actually be able to itemize for your own strategy. For example, it's usually just double Doran's into a BT nowadays for ranged carries, but maybe we'll see some items that reward aggression or bolster defense

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
It is scary - that's my primary concern to start is making sure that this doesn't change League fundamentally, but instead improves it (people like League, don't wanna change that!)

A lot of the feedback we've received has been focused on lack of item variety, and our jungle analysis has pointed to a number of problems to fix and opportunities we can take to make more champs viable and make jungling strategies differ with options. This is why we're confident that this will make long-term improvements.

Balance will need to be watched closely, but that's the cost of entry for big changes - easily worth the cost, imo.
When will these changes be deployed????

The anticipation is killing me more than this stupid presidential stuff tonight!

NeoScout

11-06-2012

I hope you guys didn't forget to increase the boots cost