Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarethefish

11-06-2012

Could we please get a global calculator of how many 'tons of damage' get dealt in season 3? I just think it would be an appropriate addition to all the other stats being tracked.

Blackburne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I would love to see them add a role selection when queuing for games. Being able to simply set your preference to certain roles so that you're less likely to encounter someone who wants the same role as you.

TheSlappySlap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosisx2 View Post
Don't put barrier in SR. It's a spell that favors bad playing.
this

Nzo

11-06-2012

Fix whats not broken and ignore whats broken.

Just like our politicians. Perfect timing riot :P

bandoslord

11-06-2012

i like most of it, but please tell us what items you are taking away soon, i dont like the idea of items taken away, may mess up my builds -_-.
Also, why is the flash being nerfed again!. thats just plain stupid.
And lastly, and most importantly, PLEASE DONT ADD BARRIER TO CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
worst.idea.ever. barrier is good for proving grounds when it is one lane, but i dont see it fitting in to summoners rift or treeline. Its way too OP after playing 1v1s against friends, i just dont like the idea at all.

Jocular

11-06-2012

Have you guys looked in to subtractively scaling the price of wards as the game progresses?

For example: Wards cost 75 gold for the first 20 minutes. After that the price drops 5 gold every 5 minutes until the wards bottom out at [insert reasonable amount]. Maybe 50 gold? 40? 25?

I am one of those guys who pretty much buys tons of wards unless I'm the carry.

Pinker 10

11-06-2012

seriously? rasing the flash cd and nerfing its range wasn't enough for you? you have to raise the already absurd cd more?

Xamorrin

11-06-2012

more supports plz

Harutan

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosisx2 View Post
Don't put barrier in SR. It's a spell that favors bad playing.
like flash?

KidkPro

11-06-2012

I was wondering if we could have elo rankings or ways to get a ranking in both Twisted Treeline and Dominion