Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uilleam Uallas

11-06-2012

Early flat Magic Resistance and Armor prevent people from being killed even if they get really outplayed in lane

WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE OF SNOWBALL

(Which top lane already was)

Light of Day

11-06-2012

I'm so excited! Thanks Riot.

xMrMeow

11-06-2012

awesome! finally we get some new options..... i feel some champs could just be so much better with the right items added like sejuani and trundle, who are currently barely played at all, although they are both fun to play. also its good to hear that the game no longer will be thrown if you dont have a good jungler lol dem ganks -> heart breaking in laning and it just snowballs against low lv players.... also warding is always a hastle as support for me so hopefully riot does a good job making that simpler too

Worst Top NA

11-06-2012

Yay! About time we get updates to the shop and summoner spells.

TheJediMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

can you please add or change more support items so that we can have a substantial amount of ability power by late game. Support champions, if using only support items, cant really defend themselves if caught alone or left alone in team fights. As a support player for my team, i would like to offer more than just early game feed.

TimTobi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Pls Riot ! I am missing Server Transfer Options
I dont wanne start over on EU again

Odrien

11-06-2012

I'm excited for just bout everything here! can't wait for season 3

Edit: read the flash thing wrong, my bad

Harutan

Recruiter

11-06-2012

so much flak on barrier in SR, lol, I welcome it warmly, another thing that can indirectly nerf ignite is GG for me, and gives ADCs another option for summoners (heal baiting gets you killed or just flat out isnt possible if enemy has an ignite up) now barrier baiting can cause a whole new wave of rage ^^ keep up the good work riot ILY so hard

Lord eXecutor

11-06-2012

Awesome

chemo2

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakabiel View Post
Morello - is there any chance of allowing custom item lists for our champions? A sort of favorites in place of the recommended items?
Sweet jesus, this man is a genius. Why have I never seen this mentioned?