Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Yunii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
I can see the Barrier spell causing ridiculous amounts of rage, haha.

It will be cool to have a shield summoner spell, but they will probably have to nerf it. Right now Barrier in its current state is meant to be used against aggro from an entire team nuking you. However, letting it get stronger as you advance in level might be nice.

Mistilteinn

11-06-2012

Cant wait for the next season.

Samenko

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Yunii View Post
It will be cool to have a shield summoner spell, but they will probably have to nerf it. Right now Barrier in its current state is meant to be used against aggro from an entire team nuking you. However, letting it get stronger as you advance in level might be nice.
Might make tryndamere semi-playable too ><

Excalicur7

11-06-2012

Nice

HayabusaZero

11-06-2012

The item changes with the addition of more jungler and support items (ans some more for other classes) is one of the most exciting things about this next season. It could potentially open up new strategies and make the current meta even more interesting!

All this changes sounds nice. I hope that Riot is ready to hear our suggestions, not only about this changes but others like the new TT and Dominion. I'm ready for this great things =)

Unredeem

11-06-2012

After the disaster that we call the new twisted treeline, asking for feedback is a slap in the face. That's my final feedback.

Totally love the game and all, but I don't like updates being written like a desperate politician's speech.

RG zate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

so when is the elo reset? zz

WolfFlare

11-06-2012

Better Nerf Flash!

Grand Eleven

11-06-2012

changing the impact on jungle ganks ... the way that was phrased ... interesting...

Macoronisos

11-06-2012

Riot is the best out there! Everything get taken into consideration and it really makes me happy. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who thinks this, but another preseason getup might just be another map/gametype. I do know the new TT is out and it's fantastic! Honestly you guys are just doing a great job and I know that new material will come out in due time, don't rush it and I will continue to anticipate the future!