Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shintaigo

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Underserved classes (AD Casters, for example)
Ya, as long as you don't consider Darius an AD caster. Like I mean if you make them ADcaster oriented, make sure they're not available in Darius's item shop. Like. Seriously.

treeflogger

11-06-2012

you mean i can actually see when i hit my heal spell not just see color effect in battle..... i thought it was for show only... :P ty and looking forward to playing with new mastery changes.....( o bless you on ward ease)

Mongobeef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Yay now all we have to do is...wait...wait, support items? If you guys don't absolutely wreck it making Tanky Dps even more the hat to wear meta. Sure should be ok.

RG zate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by holopaw View Post
100% agree with this, i do enjoy riot thinking of ideas like these but i don't believe they will help their goal any.
However we'll have to wait and see how it works out.

+100

Rm7000

11-06-2012

Super exciting! but I must admit the last thing I want to see in SR is the sheild spell.

JustAGhost

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khammal View Post
Dear Riot,

Please stop supporting "Meta". It has ruined a lot of the gameplay value due to people feeling that if you don't play a certain way, then you are terrible and will always lose. Others, along with myself, are often discouraged from playing because of the flack that is constantly thrown around about people not playing how others think that you must play, build, lane, etc. I enjoy new things being added to the game, but overall, the game was much more enjoyable two years ago.

Sincerely,

This Guy
Back then everyone played tanks and stacked Sunfire Capes. I don't remember it being much fun.

Lord Yunii

11-06-2012

will be pretty sweet having the proving grounds shield as a normal summoner spell.

DJ THUNDERTHRUST

11-06-2012

Woohoo support items and summoner spell changes!

WesIey

11-06-2012

hi morello

BurningFenix

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khammal View Post
Dear Riot,

Please stop supporting "Meta". It has ruined a lot of the gameplay value due to people feeling that if you don't play a certain way, then you are terrible and will always lose. Others, along with myself, are often discouraged from playing because of the flack that is constantly thrown around about people not playing how others think that you must play, build, lane, etc. I enjoy new things being added to the game, but overall, the game was much more enjoyable two years ago.

Sincerely,

This Guy
This, but the game has improved A LOT since two years ago, still i don't like when people rage for meta in a normal blind pick -.-