Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoJo Carver

11-10-2012

please buff the IP

BRu7ALSTaRDuST

11-10-2012

So many complaints about the Flash being nerfed. You guys do realize that you can put 1 point in the Summoner's Insight mastery, right? And the modification to the mastery trees have not been revealed so why are we presuming that it's going to screw everything up? Just be excited that they are giving us a breath of fresh air and new toys to play with.

wrckless

11-11-2012

i personally think that flash shouldnt have a longer cd being that the cd for flash has already been raised and is a decent amount of cd. as for ignite i agree with lowering the dmg but keeping the cd the same. would contribute into the less dmg.

mòj

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knutas View Post
I hope Riot will do NA to EU transfer for season 3
They wont you guys fail at being as obnoxious as the Br players

Tits McGee

11-11-2012

I have but one wish for season 3. I'm putting this right on my wish list and I'll be a sad little boy if I don't find it under the tree. Fix Heimerdinger. Make him a real boy. That is all.

Randall blue

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvlen View Post
Could Flash just be taken out? For the champs who actually need flash for an escape mechanism,give them something to do so but not flash. Honestly think Flash is just a head ache now and it isnt fun.

Really be awesome to see new items! Just nothing game breaking.
wow someone has a hard time killing champs.

Mr Shaco

11-11-2012

I'm really excited to see support items, I'll be playing Soraka 24/7.

Yormir

11-12-2012

I was wondering. . . I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but. . . might as well
Will Shields (Janna's, Lulu's Help Pix!, Urgot's shield) stop life steal and spell steal? I'm just curious as to why damage that doesn't affect health still returns health. . .

Slash7

11-13-2012

when will the new masteries and other stuff arrive?

and btw would there be some ugrades to master yi especially the WUJU STYLE spell similar to Katarina's sinister steel

Zymptom

11-15-2012

I like all these new changes/additions to create more depth in the game. But wouldn't this make league too complicated? I always thought the "simplicity" of league was a main attraction, I'm just hoping the new changes/additions wouldn't make league into another DOTA.