If You Were a LoL Champ .. ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joe42

11-06-2012

im good at making cahmpes

xEbonKnightx

11-06-2012

I just have to say this is one of the most hilarious threads ever. Cant wait to make myself and submit it now lol

fancifulHat

11-06-2012

dsf

Soraka Goes Mid

11-06-2012

Too lazy to make a backstory, but here's mine anyway:

Neuro, the Demonic Detective

Passive: "Investigator's Sense" Neuro is aware of any enemies within range of his vision, even if they would normally be invisible.

Q: "Interrogation" Active: Neuro launches a beam of negative energy at a target, stunning them for 2 seconds if it hits and dealing 60/110/160/210/260 (+.7 per AP) magic damage. (Similar to Lux's Q)

W: "Voices" Active: Neuro creates demonic voices in an enemy champion's head, forcing them to move toward him and preventing them from attacking for 2 seconds. (Similar to Ahri's Charm)

E: "Fearless" Passive: If Neuro is within a certain distance of an enemy champion, he gains 5/10/15/20/25 armor and magic resist. Active: Neuro lets out a burst of negative energy around him, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 (+.6 per AP) magic damage to any enemies within range and slowing them for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.

Ult: "Soul Devour" Active: Neuro targets an enemy champion at close range, draining 250/400/550 mana (+.75 per AP) from them, healing himself for that amount, and dealing one point of magic damage per point of mana drained. If target does not have enough mana, their remaining amount of mana is drained.

He is intended to be a tanky mage. Rod of Ages is pretty much a necessity here.

I invade people's personal space. gg op

joe42

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroXc View Post
Too lazy to make a backstory, but here's mine anyway:

Neuro, the Demonic Detective

Passive: "Investigator's Sense" Neuro is aware of any enemies within range of his vision, even if they would normally be invisible.

Q: "Interrogation" Active: Neuro launches a beam of negative energy at a target, stunning them for 2 seconds if it hits and dealing 60/110/160/210/260 (+.7 per AP) magic damage. (Similar to Lux's Q)

W: "Voices" Active: Neuro creates demonic voices in an enemy champion's head, forcing them to move toward him and preventing them from attacking for 2 seconds. (Similar to Ahri's Charm)

E: "Fearless" Passive: If Neuro is within a certain distance of an enemy champion, he gains 5/10/15/20/25 armor and magic resist. Active: Neuro lets out a burst of negative energy around him, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 (+.6 per AP) magic damage to any enemies within range and slowing them for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.

Ult: "Soul Devour" Active: Neuro targets an enemy champion at close range, draining 250/400/550 mana (+.75 per AP) from them, healing himself for that amount, and dealing one point of magic damage per point of mana drained. If target does not have enough mana, their remaining amount of mana is drained.

He is intended to be a tanky mage. Rod of Ages is pretty much a necessity here.

I invade people's personal space. gg op
gg against vlads and rumbles wit dat ulty

Tadeyoshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Sad this thread died... It was cool...

guitarwarrior

02-09-2013

so me as a champ? this should be fun.

imagine me as a 5'9" lean pale person with eyes that glow red when my emotions spike but blue any other time. and imagine me with an awesome guitar.

passive(red eyes): is if i go below 40% of health or bring an enemy champ below 40% i gain stat boosts until i leave combat or i get my health back up

Q(life of song): i play my guitar for 5 seconds to give 1000 bonus health to all friendly champs untill they lose it(can be cancelled by being attacked by a champ)

W(bad playing): i play the guitar really bad for 10 seconds and does area damage to all nearby enemies for duration of spell, if i kill an enemy champ with this i get 50 chords

E(haha im so sneaky): i turn invisible for 20 seconds or untill i attack(gives me stat boosts and turns my band invisible if they are there

ult(bring in the band): i channel for 3 seconds then i call in another guitarist, a drummer, a bassist, and a vocalist to aid in the fighting. they all have half of my health and 1/4 of my stats. (must have 200 chords to use ult) upgrades the power of my songs as well as long as they are on the field.

did i mention that this isnt a mana champ? i have chords that act similar to fury for renekton.

Kahleesie

02-09-2013

Liz, The Shy Librarian
All her abilities would be rather low damage, but super high range.
Passive; Liz gets 10% movement speed for every enemy champion within the 800 range
Q; Liz utilizes the knowledge she has gained from reading to deal magic damage 1000 range
W: Passive; Liz reads a book every 60 seconds, gaining 1AP
Actice; Liz Drains a target of their knowledge, gaining 20% of their AP for 10 seconds and dealing magic damage (900 range)
E: Liz uses her knowledge of human anatomy to drain life from her target, gaining 10% of the life drained (900 range)
R: Liz aquires forbidden knowledge, stunning all enemies on the map for 1.5/2/3s

guitarwarrior

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahleesie View Post
Liz, The Shy Librarian
All her abilities would be rather low damage, but super high range.
Passive; Liz gets 10% movement speed for every enemy champion within the 800 range
Q; Liz utilizes the knowledge she has gained from reading to deal magic damage 1000 range
W: Passive; Liz reads a book every 60 seconds, gaining 1AP
Actice; Liz Drains a target of their knowledge, gaining 20% of their AP for 10 seconds and dealing magic damage (900 range)
E: Liz uses her knowledge of human anatomy to drain life from her target, gaining 10% of the life drained (900 range)
R: Liz aquires forbidden knowledge, stunning all enemies on the map for 1.5/2/3s
your champ probably will get onto mine about noise in her library :P

Tadeyoshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

bump