Nasus Completely Outdated?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13f753f426e64c

11-06-2012

Iv'e been seeing threads of (art) reworks of champions like Nidalee/Annie/Sion e.t.c going around and have noticed that it's not a matter of if these are being done but more so of in which order.

However, I have not seen a single mention of Nasus, and was kind of surprised by that.

I mean, some of his skins are great (especially the Pharaoh Nasus), splash wise I guess they're fine. But the base skin. The champion model. God are those ugly.

The splash for the base skin is vastly outclassed by current splah arts and so is the champion model (which goes for all skins too). I mean that thing is deformed.. o_O

So yea, would just like a red (or a person confirming from red) post that Nasus is also in the list of To-Be Re-Worked champs?

IS13f753f426e64c

11-06-2012

Bump... =/

Kiwisaur

11-07-2012

I bump for a noble cause =)

Mesageto

11-07-2012

Bump^^

IS13f753f426e64c

11-07-2012

I really hope some Red comments and confirms this lol. I don't know why, but I keep getting frustrated by the fact that that thread:

"Nidalee's artwork must be one of the most out-dated in the whole game"

Got soo much attention from Red's when it's not even that bad lol. although I agree on her needing a rework, she is DEFINITELY better than some other champions current art work, *cough* Nasus/Dark Annie skin e.t.c *cough* :P