Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Legendary Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

11-06-2012

Whatshisname does this like every game... NothingLeft2Lose I think it was.

GET REKT FGT

11-06-2012

Looks like my POOTERS Rammus build...only with a **** ton of AoE...I must try this hipeeps

Dienovv

11-06-2012

Legendary with Sejuani? It was a complete stomp. Look at all their scores. Now when Sej is the only one with a score like that, I'll be impressed.

Talith PA

11-06-2012

Sejuani was the first to go legendary in that game actually. Jayce was 3/3/16 at one point in that game.

Hamm3rhand

11-06-2012

so, idk if yall have experienced this but there's been a sejuani in all of my games recently. I feel it probably has something to do with this...

Tortferngatr

11-06-2012

Because WINTER IS COMING.

At least in NA. Australians remain trolled.

blackDAILO

11-06-2012

Dat Karma too..

Stark Midnight

11-07-2012

Not very impressed, it's obvious that one team was faaaar better then the other, lol anyone can do good with a UP champ when your team outclasses the opponents by 3 tiers.

DiscworldDeath

11-07-2012

Quote:
Hamm3rhand:
so, idk if yall have experienced this but there's been a sejuani in all of my games recently. I feel it probably has something to do with this...

Might be her free week status.

AlphaFerric

11-07-2012

Yeah this looks similar to what I do with Sej (though I don't come out with that many kills, usually just a **** ton of assists). She's undervalued despite having a kit I consider good for dom (very similar to voli, except her slows are much more annoying AND she has an AoE stun). Only requirement is a team that is willing to go in immediately after you engage, and quite frankly, a lot of people puss out in this game with hard engage tanks like sej.