Well GD, it's been fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kermadac

11-07-2012

This is... wrong riot
Bumping for better justice!

Crimsonprodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I wanted more read more about ahri ._.

Crimsonprodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Red post where

TheFinalAeon

11-07-2012

Can somebody drop me a link to the Forum's Terms of Service? I think it's time we went Lawyer in this ****.

Come at me, Brolaf.

EDIT: I can't seem to FIND any evidence that the forums have ANY rules or regulations beyond the Summoner's Code and "Whatever the Reds say".

Vallant

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalAeon View Post
Can somebody drop me a link to the Forum's Terms of Service? I think it's time we went Lawyer in this ****.

Come at me, Brolaf.

EDIT: I can't seem to FIND any evidence that the forums have ANY rules or regulations beyond the Summoner's Code and "Whatever the Reds say".
Summoners code covers the forums as well, and it boils down to "Reds say no" to the finalized rulings from what I've seen.

And it was K

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckybed View Post
And this thread is still open. lol
They'd look even worse if they closed it. Instead they're just pretending it doesn't exist and hoping we get bored and forget.

They lasted ages with the project shiny thread. Don't expect a red post here for a few more years.

TheFinalAeon

11-07-2012

Only thing Surfer Ahri (or even Iaw, really) came close to violating as far as the Summoner's Code goes is this:

Quote:
Enjoy Yourself, but not at anyone else's expense.
Except, y'know, that can be misconstrued to mean that, since ANYONE'S post at ANY TIME could be considered to be at SOMEBODY'S expense SOMEWHERE, ALL posts (and posters) should be banned. Which is a load of Alistar Dung.

Taking the spirit of the rule into account, it's highly unlikely that Surfer Ahri violated this rule, or any of the other rules of the Summoner's Code.

In addition, Surfer Ahri violates none of the rules laid out in this post, and in fact is SUPPORTING the Forum Code of Conduct. (Fun Fact: Bumping a thread for the sake of bumping it is against the Forum Code of Conduct)

Since there is no readily-accessible Terms of Service on the Forums, it can be assumed that there IS none, meaning that Riot does not have any legal standing in banning ANYONE as long as they aren't violating the Summoner's Code. Unfortunately, this also means that they don't have any legal standing in NOT banning everyone they damn well please.

So, legally, Surfer Ahri is banned and they don't have to say jack. The same is true for literally anyone. You could be banned, I could be banned, ANYONE AND EVERYONE could be banned and Riot wouldn't have to say a word about it.

TL;DR: We should all leave the forums. Better to leave then be permabanned unjustly.

Quartzmonkey

11-07-2012

Bump for red.

Urfman

11-07-2012

bamp

Tyranox The Just

11-07-2012

Good get out of here.