Well GD, it's been fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crypsix

11-06-2012

I don't care for the threads Surfer Ahri or law made, but if you guys loved their posts so much why not just read them in Off Topic or another forum?

Obviously Riot doesn't want them in General Discussion, and Surfer Ahri continued to make threads similar to law, even though he had been banned for the same reason.

You played with fire and got burned. That said, if you feel like you have to make people smile with these anime inspired threads, why not use Reddit or another forum?

KaiserFang

11-06-2012

hellglad you are banned. I cant believe I read those
Lol

downvote me to hell!

Tenmar

11-06-2012

Still demanding a reversal of the decision in favor of transparency

Bakabridget

11-06-2012

Riot has gotten quite disgusting lately. I cannot respect them.

Iridos

11-06-2012

I'd still like to see an actual Riot response to this.

Eat Orange Be K

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The biggest load of **** I've read in a while
I apologize for the vagueness, but we do not discuss the details surrounding suspensions because we have already determined that the actions taken on an account warrant the suspension before we levy it, and it is then no longer up for discussion.
I hate this part just because it's cyclical logic, which is quite frankly something no reasonable person above the age of 6 should ever use in any argument. It follows the:
Statement 1: We're not telling you why you're banned. (Why?)
Statement 2: Because we decided you should be banned. (Based on what? And for what complaint in the first place?)
Statement 3: It doesn't matter, because you can't be unbanned. (But it wasn't a question of being unbanned.)
Statement 4: Then refer back to statement 1, start over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh God, It Hurts To Live
We trust that players generally understand what sort of behavior will negatively impact other players outside of the standard game experience, and we do not want to confuse the issue by citing specific actions or text when the underlying intent is clear.
Only on GD can trying to entertain the community/do something the community enjoys be considered as "negatively impacting" players. And yet, they're content with letting things that actually negatively impact the community stay up untouched. Beautiful

Yune9

11-06-2012

these mods starting to really piss me off

DragonFae

11-06-2012

That cute little lesbian three way of my three most favorite characters brightened up my day. It was cheerful and adorable. This is absolutely disgusting...I can't believe this. Riot, you've gone way too far this time. Sure, I don't approve of lesbians for religious reasons, but come on, that little play was adorable!!!!

Fishous

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Kėttenz View Post
Surfer Ahri here, informing you that I sent in a ticket asking to be unbanned, but they've basically said "no because reasons we're not telling you".

If anyone's interested, here's the ticket I sent in.

Attachment 553804

And their reply:

Attachment 553806

The first link was to this:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2767448

And the second to this:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2768079

This is the attachment:
Attachment 553800

Here's a tip for you, GD. Never post anything with the intent to make people smile, not even once. It'll get you permabanned, even if you've never been warned or banned before.

Obligatory Lux picture:
Attachment 553811

inb4closed/deleted

Edit:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...65681#26165681

Just if anyone's interested.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2767448
I clicked the last link in the first post.

Good riddance.

Bakabridget

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFae View Post
That cute little lesbian three way of my three most favorite characters brightened up my day. It was cheerful and adorable. This is absolutely disgusting...I can't believe this. Riot, you've gone way too far this time. Sure, I don't approve of lesbians for religious reasons, but come on, that little play was adorable!!!!
I thought it was adorable as well.