Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawbarry

11-06-2012

wow..this is something that really should be looked at

Chompey

11-06-2012

My gosh, that last case was just..ugh. Who the hell punishes someone for doing bad in BOTS?

I've seen cases that have been pardoned that clearly deserved to be punished, and now I'm seeing it the other way around. There is something utterly wrong with the tribunal community if this kind of **** is happening. I know we're only looking at a very small scope of Tribunal cases, but if at least ONE person is going to get punished for doing terrible in bot games of all things, then that's reason enough for me to be absolutely infuriated at the community who voted on that case, and reason enough for me to actually be vocal for once on the Tribunal demanding a solution to this major problem.

Who knows how many other cases there are where players in bot games get reported then punished for poor performance? This is a VERY serious issue that needs to be addressed now.

Razy6trix

11-06-2012

bump, fix tribunal or delete it.

get REAL PERSONS to actually monitor the reports.

Dewtrocity

11-06-2012

Holy... I'm afraid I will lose all my skins and champions if I keep playing this game even though I have done nothing wrong... this is getting out of hand and is pathetic that you aren't doing anything about it Riot.

Sanká

11-06-2012

Got a problem, go on the tribunal yourself?

I see no problem here and multiple reports normally mean the player is intentionally feeding.. in a perfect world they would have the video feed for us to watch on the tribunal..

Phykos

11-06-2012

Look Riot has never denied the Tribunal has issues (to my knowledge), but you have to understand how small of a sample you just posted is. Anyone can pick some bad cases out of 1,000,000 plus. This really doesn't prove much other than the system isn't perfect, which I don't think was ever really disputed.

Also, not sure about the shock that the last one got reported. Playing bots isn't a magical excuse to lose intentionally. The player never communicated, went 1/15 and was playing Teemo (not an offense itself, but he is a pretty common troll pick because of his annoying mechanics).

You should try to win in all game types except customs with friends where it is understood. People don't play games generally to lose, so yeah if you intentionally feed, bot game or not, you can and should get reported.

Eversick

11-06-2012

perhaps a ban on ranked games for a set amount of time, instead of banning players or suspending them cause there not good ... that would help, or maybe make them play 50 more normals or something

Kojiro Sasaki

11-06-2012

The day tribunal was released I said this kind of **** would happen. Guess what? I was right. Nobody believed me. I had a whole couple paragraphs written up. Exactly why it wouldn't work.

My responses were something akin to "UR AFRAID U GET BAND NOOB" and "You have nothing to fear if you aren't doing anything wrong."

Looks like the sky fell, guys. You were warned.

Phykos

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanzu View Post
The day tribunal was released I said this kind of **** would happen. Guess what? I was right. Nobody believed me. I had a whole couple paragraphs written up. Exactly why it wouldn't work.

Looks like the sky fell, guys. You were warned.
You realize that these few cases in no way invalidate the entire system right? It's easy to say obvious stuff will happen. People are flawed, mistakes aren't unlikely or shocking. Doesn't mean that all cases are faulty. Jesus, talk about a fallacy.

cornchowdar

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phykos View Post
You realize that these few cases in no way invalidate the entire system right? It's easy to say obvious stuff will happen. People are flawed, mistakes aren't unlikely or shocking. Doesn't mean that all cases are faulty. Jesus, talk about a fallacy.
So what guarantee do people have, who have spent money, that they won't be the victims of the system?

Since bans are automated it is entirely possible that somebody becomes a victim of the tribunal, forfeiting whatever they have spent on their account.