Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrix View Post
Why is it no one ever questions the main issue with the tribunal - how is it that the tribunal is able to determine the same judgement as someone such as Lyte, who admits to needing to review the pre/post game chat, and the actual replay in cases, to determine their 'passive aggressive'... We're not ****ing Romulons or Vulkans. We're Human. Having emotion, is acceptable... Don't ever say it's not...

But still, how'd the tribunal come to the same conclusion, without the required evidence?
Humans misjudge all the time, that is why there is a repeal system system in court and also in LoL. A system in place that is only 70% accurate(random statistic, but it is prolly higher then that) is better then no system at all.

Devious Rogue

11-24-2012

1-15-2. That's not a bad game, that's outright do-not-want-this-guy-in-the-community

Getsuei

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudubansmeagain View Post
No, there is not.
Unless I am mistaken, you can email them to ask for a review of the account. From what other individuals have posted you are asked to post on the Tribunal thread. This is the repeal section. Now unlike court Riot does not have to state the results of your repeal, which appear to be 99% finalized. So there is a repeal system =p

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

no, there is no repeal system. Furthermore, all evidence presented is evidence used against the summoner. He does not get a defence. AT ALL. No statement, no knowledge, no trial. It's just a verdict of guilty. Thats all you hear.

Also - the things you get suspended/perm banned for are reallly suppppper trivial.

Ciderax

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I actually mentioned this in another thread but I hand-reviewed all of these cases over a lunch break. Every single case except the last one deserves the ban for a variety of reasons from pre- and post-game chat to consistent and constant passive-aggressiveness or blatant rage.

The last one for the low level Bot player was a mistake. The system isn't perfect, but I'm OK with 1 false positive every 140,000 cases and I'll manually correct the last case.

I mean it's comparable to our justice system. yes, some innocent people do go to jail but it's rare in most cases it works fine,