Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DishSoap

Senior Member

11-06-2012

They should really force people to type something if they want to report someone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cornchowdar

Member

11-06-2012

Bump during lunch. I suppose it's around morning on the east coast there, so good morning to the lot of you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mi ramfan

Senior Member

11-06-2012

wow...

just wow...

This is why I have to tell someone in EVERY SINGLE POSTGAME CHAT that being bad is NOT REPORTABLE.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eXigenT

Senior Member

11-06-2012

That's the problem with tribunal. Most can't differentiate between intentionally feeding and just having a bad game or being bad in general...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKillswitch

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi ramfan View Post
wow...

just wow...

This is why I have to tell someone in EVERY SINGLE POSTGAME CHAT that being bad is NOT REPORTABLE.
Then what's the unskilled player report for? trollface.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaunga

Senior Member

11-06-2012

This is exactly why I have stuck to bots most of my time here . I'm not a horrid player when I do normals but I quite often do have bad games . I cant cs to save my life so often get behind and can only seem to do decent when i go balls deep aggressive and farm kills which obviously doesn't always work and I end up raged at hardcore . I've spent a fair bit of cash on this game and I'm not about to end up banned because of all the people in this community who think just cause a player isn't exceptionally good that they deserve to be punished .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaunga

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKillswitch View Post
Then what's the unskilled player report for? trollface.jpg
If they were actually using that option to report it wouldnt be a problem thats mostly used for matchmaking . The problem lies in 99% of the time any player who died alot will be reported for intentionally feeding

Quote:
Originally Posted by DishSoap View Post
They should really force people to type something if they want to report someone.
Oh and this 1000 times this . Nothing I hate more than doing tribunal coming to a case that the player said nothing in chat or has anything indicating what they are being reported for . I pardon every single one of these . If your reporting someone you obviously want them punished for some reason take 5 seconds to explain why it may just increase the chances of it happening


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SP3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Seen most of those while judging.

Tribunal y u fail?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cornchowdar

Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaunga View Post
This is exactly why I have stuck to bots most of my time here . I'm not a horrid player when I do normals but I quite often do have bad games . I cant cs to save my life so often get behind and can only seem to do decent when i go balls deep aggressive and farm kills which obviously doesn't always work and I end up raged at hardcore . I've spent a fair bit of cash on this game and I'm not about to end up banned because of all the people in this community who think just cause a player isn't exceptionally good that they deserve to be punished .
I'm pretty much on the same boat. I too am horrible at this game, so I only play bot games, because I can reliably win them and not get reported... well.. at least not most of the time, anyway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaunga

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornchowdar View Post
I'm pretty much on the same boat. I too am horrible at this game, so I only play bot games, because I can reliably win them and not get reported... well.. at least not most of the time, anyway.
Need to find a large group of folks like us and do premades .