Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DishSoap

11-06-2012

They should really force people to type something if they want to report someone.

cornchowdar

11-06-2012

Bump during lunch. I suppose it's around morning on the east coast there, so good morning to the lot of you.

mi ramfan

11-06-2012

wow...

just wow...

This is why I have to tell someone in EVERY SINGLE POSTGAME CHAT that being bad is NOT REPORTABLE.

eXigenT

11-06-2012

That's the problem with tribunal. Most can't differentiate between intentionally feeding and just having a bad game or being bad in general...

xKillswitch

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi ramfan View Post
wow...

just wow...

This is why I have to tell someone in EVERY SINGLE POSTGAME CHAT that being bad is NOT REPORTABLE.
Then what's the unskilled player report for? trollface.jpg

Zaunga

11-06-2012

This is exactly why I have stuck to bots most of my time here . I'm not a horrid player when I do normals but I quite often do have bad games . I cant cs to save my life so often get behind and can only seem to do decent when i go balls deep aggressive and farm kills which obviously doesn't always work and I end up raged at hardcore . I've spent a fair bit of cash on this game and I'm not about to end up banned because of all the people in this community who think just cause a player isn't exceptionally good that they deserve to be punished .

Zaunga

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKillswitch View Post
Then what's the unskilled player report for? trollface.jpg
If they were actually using that option to report it wouldnt be a problem thats mostly used for matchmaking . The problem lies in 99% of the time any player who died alot will be reported for intentionally feeding

Quote:
Originally Posted by DishSoap View Post
They should really force people to type something if they want to report someone.
Oh and this 1000 times this . Nothing I hate more than doing tribunal coming to a case that the player said nothing in chat or has anything indicating what they are being reported for . I pardon every single one of these . If your reporting someone you obviously want them punished for some reason take 5 seconds to explain why it may just increase the chances of it happening

SP3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Seen most of those while judging.

Tribunal y u fail?

cornchowdar

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaunga View Post
This is exactly why I have stuck to bots most of my time here . I'm not a horrid player when I do normals but I quite often do have bad games . I cant cs to save my life so often get behind and can only seem to do decent when i go balls deep aggressive and farm kills which obviously doesn't always work and I end up raged at hardcore . I've spent a fair bit of cash on this game and I'm not about to end up banned because of all the people in this community who think just cause a player isn't exceptionally good that they deserve to be punished .
I'm pretty much on the same boat. I too am horrible at this game, so I only play bot games, because I can reliably win them and not get reported... well.. at least not most of the time, anyway.

Zaunga

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornchowdar View Post
I'm pretty much on the same boat. I too am horrible at this game, so I only play bot games, because I can reliably win them and not get reported... well.. at least not most of the time, anyway.
Need to find a large group of folks like us and do premades .