Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ðèñšchîrö

11-05-2012

Disturbing. Not a great deal more need be said, they pretty much speak for themselves and what they say is.... Disturbing.

Sënuch

11-05-2012

We need a red post to address this nonsense.

Having a disturbing amount of players with a nasty attitude is one thing, but to have corrupt judges in the Tribunal? Give me a break.

Tanerian

11-05-2012

I don't think KDA should be shown in Tribunal cases, unless the report is for intentionally feeding.

Some of these are pretty crappy punishes. But to be fair, we are only getting a small sample of games with reports. You don't get to the tribunal by having a few games with reports against you, it actually takes a lot of reports.

cornchowdar

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
I don't think KDA should be shown in Tribunal cases, unless the report is for intentionally feeding.

Some of these are pretty crappy punishes. But to be fair, we are only getting a small sample of games with reports. You don't get to the tribunal by having a few games with reports against you, it actually takes a lot of reports.

Last response, sadly, but let me clarify this: You get into the tribunal by the frequency of the reports you get in your games.

As you can see, there are a few cases with only 2 games to be shown where they were reported by a lot of players each match.

You can enter the tribunal from only a few games if you don't play often.

In fact, one game actually does suffice if you hardly play at all, which was the case for the new player in a bot game who was flamed and probably quit LoL after having lost that intermediate bot game.

Sënuch

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post

How many reports would you say it would take? You gotta figure if you're new, and playing a normal game, with a group of people that rage at you for being new, that would make 4 reports right off the bat. That is not including the opponent's team which would make a total of 9 reports per game if we did consider them.

Alaric11

11-05-2012

that is pretty terrifying.

ManningsDragons

11-05-2012

Tribunal works 100 percent of the time and is never wrong. Duh

Cannibette

11-05-2012

Bump for visibility, also the bait cases to catch people spamming punish should be a no brainer.

Sënuch

11-05-2012

I will make it my responsibility to bump this thread every time I can for JUSTICE!

Sënuch

11-05-2012

Bump